Ranking
Name: Jayson (Granby)
Belt:5th dan
QI: ~11k - 12k. Since 2007 I have played on and off and gotten to around 2nd - 3rd dan and made another account after I went inactive to try and "start over" and I did this probably 4 times, so I have a lot of QI, but all of it isn't on this account.
Timezone: +5 GMT
Forum Activity(10/10): 6/10
Ingame Activity(10/10): 8/10
Reason you want to join our clan: Ninjakid invited me to join, and I left my past clan a little while ago, so I decided to apply. I was going to make a clan but seeing I didn't have enough time to do that, I think it would be better to be in a good clan. There are a lot of different fighting styles with the people in Jade Lotus (what's a jade lotus) and I would like to improve and help others do so as well.
How can YOU contribute (tc, art, being totes rad, etc.) to the clan as an individual: I'm pretty rad. Other than that Im an excellent warrer, and I am trying to start getting into making textures.
Interesting facts about yourself: Im not actually a girl, I wrestle for my highschool, and I have a higher state of mind.
One replay of yourself ( mp ): 2 are lenshu, 2 are aikido.
Do you promise to obey our code: Yeah, Ill obey the code.
Attached Files
#spar spin.rpl (43.5 KB, 4 views)
#lenshu pro.rpl (76.4 KB, 4 views)
#sparshu 3.rpl (76.4 KB, 5 views)
#tied up.rpl (62.8 KB, 3 views)
Veni , Vidi , Vici
You've got noticeable skill, wait for response from Haruzo.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Name: xXAHMETXx
Belt: Blue belt
QI: 390
Rank: Not sure, but I used to be rank 6549 (My lenshu3ng.tbm rank is 4763)
Timezone: Western USA
Forum Activity(10/10): Buying selling stuff 9 (I have paused for a month because my laptop broke but i got my laptop back today)
Ingame Activity(10/10): 10 I go online everyday
Reason you want to join our clan: I can be a great asset for your clan as an artist, because it has potential and I want to help you guys to get to the top.
How can YOU contribute (tc, art, being totes rad, etc.) to the clan as an individual: I can contribute by being an artist since you guys dont have one. I have potential I can make banners, textures all that stuff. I am also good at abd so I can help great in wars. Every single day I try to get better and better.
Interesting facts about yourself: I am an artist, I do MMA
One replay of yourself ( mp ): I will post it later because im on my phone so I cant right now
Do you promise to obey our code: Why shouldn't I you have to obey the code, of course I will
This head I made, its my first. Hope you guys can see the things I can do for you
Attached Images

Last edited by Greed; Jul 9, 2014 at 06:12 PM.
Name:Onsola
Belt:Blue
QI:465
Timezone:UTC-3
Forum Activity(10/10):selling and buying(2/10)
Ingame Activity(10/10):having fun(5/10)
Reason you want to join our clan:sounds interesting
How can YOU contribute (tc, art, being totes rad, etc.) to the clan as an individual:I could help making the textures
Interesting facts about yourself:I learn fast, I am honest
Do you promise to obey our code:yes
Attached Thumbnails
2014-06-15_00002.jpg   2014-06-08_00004.jpg  
Attached Files
de MoVE.rpl (49.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Jul 9, 2014 at 01:25 AM.
Name: Resoo
Belt: 8th dan black belt
QI: 8271
Timezone: Eastern USA
Forum Activity(10/10):5/10
Ingame Activity(10/10): 6.9/10
Reason you want to join our clan: Best ninjutsu clan plus dermokai <3 <3
How can YOU contribute (tc, art, being totes rad, etc.) to the clan as an individual: I'm pretty solid as a player and fun to watch. I'm also super rad in real life.
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm an audio/recording engineer
One replay of yourself ( mp ): I used to have a lot of ninjutsu replays. Sadly lost em all. Here's some decent ones. the first is taido2.tbm
Do you promise to obey our code: Seems like a reasonable code, yes.
Attached Files
flipping headrip.rpl (61.0 KB, 6 views)
intense.rpl (77.0 KB, 5 views)
ninjutsukick.rpl (44.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Resoo; Jul 9, 2014 at 08:31 AM.
Resoo is a good guy, I'll vouch for him. He also just pulled off a ridiculous save in a match I just watched. His starters are mostly high flying kicks but he can move and strike very well.
Name: Killer00R0
Belt: Blue [Alt] Real is 3rd and black
QI: 350+
Timezone: GMT - 1 EST
Forum Activity(10/10): 9-10
Ingame Activity(10/10): 10-10
Reason you want to join our clan: To Help You Guys Wins In Clan Wars,Help Eachother,And Donate To Bank. And Be STronger
How can YOU contribute (tc, art, being totes rad, etc.) to the clan as an individual: Art. il put example later
Interesting facts about yourself: Hmm Strong.Smart
One replay of yourself ( mp ): Dont know how to put
Do you promise to obey our code: Yes For Always
Your application has been noted Killer00R0,
post art and the name of your main and we'll discuss.

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Name:Onsola

How can YOU contribute (tc, art, being totes rad, etc.) to the clan as an individual:I could help making the textures

Show us an artpiece you've made.

Originally Posted by xXAHMETXx View Post
Name: xXAHMETXx

Please show us pictures (or a spinning globe shit) of the headtexture from at least one side, and the back.
Last edited by McDill; Jul 9, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r