Toribash
Back on the sadle
Crispy looking spar with my friend Trestet.
Attached Files
Sparring Trestet.rpl (818.7 KB, 97 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Gosh man, you still have it after all these years, good job.
Lookin' sexy c:
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Flash is InZane, what in the?
Attached Files
Sparring Flash V2.rpl (944.8 KB, 112 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Feb 16, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
i dont see flash as inzane, i had a problem like that once ;p

your movements are really nice and fluid, but try to get more speed? =v
the spar with flash was just.... wow....
no words for it,
it was fucked up good mate!
If this is youre comeback after all the years gg welplayed keep it up!
My sp thread

=Singleplayer Thread"

That was beautiful swexx, i really love what u made here, i just saw 3 problems, but well, for who don't play for a long time, well, it isn't really bad, one problem is at the start of the replay with your right arm, it looks like u'll move it to give a weak punch, but u suddenly change it, the other little problem is that the flash "suplex" looked a bit fake because u helped him lifting you with a little jump, after that u react pretty well by staying on the floor, looked pretty natural and cool your kicks and moves looked pretty nice after that, but ur movements around the frames 840-785 looked a bit weird for me, but i think it was made to give flash and u some space, also the kick around the frame 795 looked a bit unecessary, the roll was pretty cool and stylish the spin was okay, not bad at all, i loved the kick after that, i simply love what u made after the kick, i really loved how you spin to make a kick with a back flip, i found beautiful how well u made that spin without any twitch and with a beautiful flip, and how u react with the ko was amazing, i really love how u react with kos and strong hits, it's just beautiful.

All in all the replay was really cool, and u don't play frequently about how many time? Well, it just show how good u are, good job mang !

Sorry, my english kinda fails when i do big texts.

I hope it's a comeback from u ;)
Memory Lane :D
Found this cool spar i did with mocucha on my old laptop storage.

/ i just edited a ko at the end,
Attached Files
Ocean Spar with Mocucha.rpl (1.62 MB, 49 views)
OceanTower.tbm (26.5 KB, 32 views)
I loved the spar, The beginning was a little weird at first, the rest was amazing, I would say 9/10.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash