ES Recruitment Drive
Welcome back my dude, good to see you
Replay is stiff for a good majority, but still maintains control
Nice decap

For a 5 year inactivity phase, you maintained yourself pretty well
I recommend trying -40, you may like it ;-)
Also known as CombatBot
Yo, thanks for the CnC. I did try some -40, it was interesting to say the least lmao. I'll upload a good replay of that for ya soon. In the meantime here's a WIP I started tonight, what do you think?
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi, here's a wip for you Spirals (-40), and a complete decap replay.. I had plans to do tricks off the walls but I didn't get around to doing it.

Cnc is always appreciated
Attached Files
Chaco-D- Box of Lies.rpl (341.1 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's a decap, I got fed up with trying to turn it into a manip replay and thought it looked good as a decap.

More to come very soon
Attached Files
Chaco-D- Spiral of swampass.rpl (192.4 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hola

This may or may not be finished.. would be nice to have the last kick boom and a smoother transition to pose.

PLEASE tell me what you guys think.

<3
Attached Files
Chaco-V- Soul Sucker WIP 5.rpl (205.2 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Opener is slow but a good generic launch for long distanced
i dont like u close ur arms (around 415) because u had a really good launch and it kinda slowed you down and it didnt look as great as it wouldve if ur elbows were ext
The jump is fine and the decap is the highlight of the replay which is executed perfectly
I like the turn around and the split but i dont like the rest u keep ur leg stiff and i dont think u can get a boomhit in that position (it may be possible idk)

I would suggest you grab the torso or turn it around and get a nice boom instead of what youre going with

Nice rpl
-----
Opener is slow but a good generic launch for long distanced
i dont like u close ur arms (around 415) because u had a really good launch and it kinda slowed you down and it didnt look as great as it wouldve if ur elbows were ext
The jump is fine and the decap is the highlight of the replay which is executed perfectly
I like the turn around and the split but i dont like the rest u keep ur leg stiff and i dont think u can get a boomhit in that position (it may be possible idk)

I would suggest you grab the torso or turn it around and get a nice boom instead of what youre going with

Nice rpl
Last edited by Deni; Aug 12, 2019 at 01:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO