Ranking
I'll never understand how people move so fast without breaking joints in default gravity. INCREDIBLE speed and flow, and sexy ass hits. gg hardcore

I agree with Fred though, that ending was like Dracula giving head.
Also known as CombatBot
Wait what?
U overrode ur saved file
U litterly stole a replay claimed it as yours and post it
Then make the shittiest excuse in the world
This is clearly against the rules
And no one is doing anything about it
Ok
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Tremendous buildup. Poor ending. I would like to see more purpose in the strikes as in my opinion, the near misses and marginal kicks + punches do not contribute greatly to the manipulation. Great speed, though. It'd be great if you could use that speed for some powerful ukebashing strikes, though.

Originally Posted by Deni View Post
Wait what?
U overrode ur saved file
U litterly stole a replay claimed it as yours and post it
Then make the shittiest excuse in the world
This is clearly against the rules
And no one is doing anything about it
Ok

The video you linked shows a different replay than what has been uploaded. Although I will say that it happens to be one that Fred has shared with our clan via Discord to flex. 'Course the problem with steam TB is that you need to save replays in-client again to re-view when you download replays to desktop. Press 'F' enough times and the savefiletext remains unchanged. In any case, there's no case for plagiarism here; no one concurs...not even the potential claimee, who, has already posted here - not even acknowledging the issue (as there is none).