ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Latexinator View Post
Im new to toribash people

Welcome to Toribash
If you have any questions feel free to ask. Otherwise, you should take a look at the rules, which are found here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

If you have a serious issue that you feel needs to be addressed e.g. You've been hacked etc. Contact somebody with a coloured name or click the Help button up the top.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
hi
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!
Originally Posted by leonardyuri View Post
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!

Welcome to the forum leonardyuri. I am glad to see that you are an enthusiastic new member I think it would be a good idea if you made your own introduction thread so then others can greet you too, because sometimes people don't check threads they have replied in or already read and so it is always better to have your own thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!