Ranking
No one is getting what he said, right?
He's talking about MMORPG Private server style, as they make private server for WoW, MapleStory, Runescape etc etc.
Where you get thing much easier and much faster, in this case it would be qi and tc.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
No one is getting what he said, right?
He's talking about MMORPG Private server style, as they make private server for WoW, MapleStory, Runescape etc etc.
Where you get thing much easier and much faster, in this case it would be qi and tc.

If you'll read what others have said (in particular, Eleeleth), you'll find that they do understand what he is asking for, and it is not feasible.
It's feasible, just not for us lazy people.
:D
do you know whats annoying

when i join a server i say hello and they kick me and i ask why and they say privet
WHEN THE ROOM DOES NOT SAY

and they are known as noob servers
if your pro at joust then join my clan called pro joust
If you are so desperate after QI, Belts and TC that you go trough all the bother of making a private server. Isn't the important thing to play the game and have fun?
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
If you are so desperate after QI, Belts and TC that you go trough all the bother of making a private server. Isn't the important thing to play the game and have fun?

Just thought I'd emphasise that since people fail at that these days.

Anyhoo on topic, even though it's unlikely to happen I'm unsettled by the idea of people being able to make/host servers that can distribute QI & TC. I can see why some people would want one, but at the same time I can't see the point in it.

Pretty much everywhere has a net connection these days, the game doesn't using much bandwith so following Hampa's route would result in them having a 100% private server (it wouldn't appear on the lobby) that they can do whatever in. Keep in mind that (as already stated) the farmer protection would still be enabled so there would be no TC or QI available if you were all on the same network.

Someone could give a go at making a 3rd party server app, Junt's provided loads of info on how the servers work & there's loads of talented (read as: LAZY!) programmers in the community.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I would think that creating a private server would be against the terms and conditions you agreed to when downloading Toribash. I'm not at all sure though.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN