Toribash
I click normally, I'll use c to hold and relax all, and x most of the time to hold and relax joints.

I used to play on a really shitty laptop which couldn't click very well so I had to play completely by keys, since then I've gotten into the grove of clicking but the x key stuck around in my muscle memory for some reason.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
touch screen laptop
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
When I first started me and some irl friends would play twinswords and share our moves by drawing out a simple Tori and doing arrows to signify scrolling.
There was no contract or extend, only up and down.
Ah, simpler times... Not thought about playing toribash when I was 14 with my friends in a long time.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Clicks for everything
WASD + shift for cam
c for hold/relax all sometimes
v and l for grabbing when hands are in a shit spot to click

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I use touchscreen
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Mouse for Cam, Mouse for clicking. None of that degenerate keyboard shit, it's meant for typing in chat about people's mom's being worth less than a potato
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
it depends how much i cba to play toribash that day

its a slow but gradual increase in keyboard button mashing and mouse wheel scrolling to see if i can get my tori to do something cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
WASD

C
X
V
Scrolling up/down
Click
Last edited by Karstnator; May 22, 2019 at 11:16 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Used to play with scroll and x to relax and hold and v for grab but now I use laptop so I play with trackpad and zxcv, feels slower than scrolling though