Toribash
Reading up on arena strategy so I don't waste my free arena use. I've read that paladin is a top tier draft class, and I think it's one of my 3 options, so that's nice and dandy.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
It's better to buy all of the adventures first(starting with Naxx) and then to spend gold on arena/packs, in my opinion.

It is a pay to win game since in order to do well you need the legendary cards that you won't get unless you've opened 150+ packs. I , for instance, have never came across a single Twilight Drake or any of the Giants, having opened around 45 packs total. The only useful legendary (to a degree) that I've got from packs so far is Cairne and I crafted Dr. Balance with dust, which made me shed a tear.

depends on what you call doing "well". I've gotten to rank one using an almost all basic card Zoolock.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Reading up on arena strategy so I don't waste my free arena use. I've read that paladin is a top tier draft class, and I think it's one of my 3 options, so that's nice and dandy.

I'm not particularly great at constructed, but I'm definitely decent at arena, lately averaging like 8-9 wins. If you want some help with that free arena you still have, just hit me up, I'll be happy to help you with the draft and the games.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
depends on what you call doing "well". I've gotten to rank one using an almost all basic card Zoolock.

You can get to rank 5 with any class playing any non-retarded deck. The climb from 5 to legend is the hard part, which makes me wonder why you even mentioned reaching rank 1, since it's irrelevant and the same as reaching rank 20. My point is that most of the time you need an expensive deck to make the final climb to legend and that cheap decks lose their consistency at top ranks.
Welp, I read your offer a bit late. 1 win because I completely forgot about mana curve and minion to spell ratios. Didn't even get any half decent cards out of the pack it gave me <.<
Just keep rerolling them quests for easy gold to get 60+ gold ones. Also, check this out for one time higher rewards quests, you should be able to do a bunch of those relatively easily.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Welp, I read your offer a bit late. 1 win because I completely forgot about mana curve and minion to spell ratios. Didn't even get any half decent cards out of the pack it gave me <.<

My best advice for arena is have good control of the board and never pick a card for its potential synergy or combo potential. The simple 4/5 for 4 chillwind yeti is god tier in arena whereas a card like scavaging hyena might be great when combo with unleash the hounds, but probably isn't as good in arena.

Stats in arenas are OP.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
My problem was that I fooled myself with my mana curve because it looked like I had a good spread of cards, but most of my low costs were spells, so I spent the first two or three turns with my thumb up my ass.

I had a sea giant too ;_; I could have done so much with it if I paid a little more attention.
Bought another wing with my saved up 860 gold, used the remaining 160 for an arena, and just when I thought I was going to end up 4-3 and losing my gold, this happened.

Oh arena, how I love thee.

Oracle, just save up for another arena run and let me know.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I started another one already as mage this time. I'm 2-1 right now, I've got a pretty good setup. My curve spikes at 2-3 mana this time with some minions at all points and decent removal spells. I suspect I'll go at least 3-3 this run, though I think I could go further this time. I have too few taunts for my liking, but I'm playing full aggro with what I drafted anyways.