Ranking
recently got this game and i just got enough coins to buy my first legend. Whihc should i buy? i was thinking ragnir because he looks pretty cool but he might be shit idk. help?
as a beginner you want to find what weapons you like most, and then find a character that has two weapons you can use easily. I suggest fast easy small combo weapons like spear, sword, hammer, or even axe.

if you want to get technical, most beginners will use signatures very often and wont utilize spacing. this isnt particularly bad if you do the same, but its something to avoid. being the most aggressive is what will usually get you the win in beginner vs beginner

ragnir is definitely one of the most aggresive legends, with signatures that cover lots of range with little time for an opponent to react.

it ultimately is your preference, though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Caspian is lame imo

He has a weapon combo I'd die to use but I actually hate his sigs and a lot of them have actually no strings for grounded targets, so I think I'll pass on buying him
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
been playing thatch lately, really love his sigs
specially the sword ones

i tend to go with +1 dex but that makes me feel like paper because 2 def
+1 def is the way to go

also yeah caspian's sigs are pretty shit
that katar nsig is definitely top tier though
i like his design, hopefully he gets some buffs or smth
I desperately wish I was good at this or any other platform fighter, but I am probably being held back by brain lag. I'm definitely not good, but if anyone would like to try their hand at smashing me into a skilled player, hmu.
I think I might be retired.
i've never been half as mad as i've been in brawlhalla in another game...

i don't even know how i even became good (or better than most people) at this game