The 7 Dragons Alliance
snapple
*gewgle*
Welcome to the 7 dragons alliance.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=389843
Clan Forum

NEWS

IM BACK!!!!!
Looks like while I was gone everyone left :L but im back now been busy with school and hadn't had much time plus I got a new comp and had to set everything up, then I got a virus and my comp freaked out and wouldn't let me open anything but ive got it fixed now

STORY

After the Apocalypse all that had once been great and beautiful had turned to ashes and dust. And from the ashes of Mankind rose The Dragons along with many other mystical creaures . 7 of which were the most powerful of their kind each one having an important role in this bizarre new world that dragons have been hiding from in the darkest corners of the earth. One by one these dragons had died and had passed on the control to there children until one day one of the dragons rose above all other. He had conquered most of the new Earth and therefore has become The Dragon Titan. After a few millennial he decided to give a portion of his land to his old friend who then became The Dragon King. Today they are still alive and a new group of 7 dragons have been made but these dragon were immortal for they were enchanted by The Dragon Titan and they shall never die of natural causes.

Aplication

Name: In-Game
Active? (please put regular frequently or rarely):
Belt:
Hobbies/skills outside of toribash:
Skills in Toribash:
1 or more paragraph bio.:
-----
Preferably all in paragraph form
-----
Example (thank you Wiingz)

Originally Posted by Wiingz View Post
Hello everyone! I see you guys are a new(?) clan and I decided to try something different for once.
Name: Wiingz
Active? (please put regular frequently or rarely): Frequently
Belt: 2nd Dan
Hobbies: Not really sure what this meant, but, one of my hobbies is drawing, I am pretty good at drawing and toribash texturing, as well as banners, *wink wink*
Skills in Toribash: Well, I'm good at many mods and what not in toribash, I guess you could call me a jack of all trades. But, Im best at wushu and aikido.
1 or more paragraph bio.: Well, to start off with my bio, I'm a pretty chill dude, I love hanging out with friends in a clan, and have been in quite a few clans, like Twisted Angels(dead), Shadow(alive), and Hype(alive). I love to play this game because destroying my opponent makes me feel... alive? Yeah, alive. Have a nice day. This may or may not have been a paragraph, kinda hard to tell in the reply thingy.

Members

(Important... ranked by belt)
  • Dragon Titan (leader): Madpenny3k (me)
  • Dragon King (co-leader): Mclarensf1
  • Ghost Dragon (co-leader):
  • Dragon Council: Madpenny3k...
  • Dragon Born (elite) : -
  • Adolescent Dragons (semi pro) : -
  • Young Dragons (intermediate) :
  • Hatchlings (noobs) : -
  • Hamsters (unranked) : -
Waiting list

The waiting list are members that must still prove themselves and become part of the clan

Enemies: -

Allies: -

Bounty List: GameBuster (150 tc)

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=106199
Free Sets
Attached Images
flames.jpg (14.7 KB, 22 views)
clouds.jpg (12.7 KB, 19 views)
stones.jpg (11.7 KB, 16 views)
HEADFACe.jpg (8.2 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by Madpenny3k; Jun 27, 2013 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Reboot
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die
I see an infraction in your future blaze, and hi, if you need any help running this clan, feel free to pm me
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Lol finally
-----
Penny please don't forget to make me co-leader ;P
Last edited by mclarensf1; Jan 9, 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well then.....

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I see an infraction in your future blaze, and hi, if you need any help running this clan, feel free to pm me

Next time please just report the post instead of telling him "you're gonn get infracted"
In addition, offering help, while not against the rules, is still pretty useless and could be just as easily done via pm.
Thanks
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
My mom bought an iPad :3
-----
Oh, and I just bought me my Hunter Force
Last edited by mclarensf1; Jan 14, 2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well then.....

Originally Posted by mclarensf1 View Post
I have almost full hunter ;P

Nice. i just now bought a sphinx force and then abunch of gladiator stuff (grip ghost relax and blood)
-----
tony i was joking bout u being a frog -.- come back to dah server
Last edited by Madpenny3k; Jan 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mclarensf1 View Post
Yay, Piworocks is in the clan!!

you know him? cool ill also be inviting adidea a really good player who said he would join. anyway i might not be on my server for a while.... getting money for our bank alt that i just made ( [T7D]bank )
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die