Toribash
Hey guys, been awhile. I'm really bad now so go feel free to do whatever with these old ass openers I never finished
Attached Files
Fame.rpl (71.3 KB, 21 views)
Opener.rpl (44.1 KB, 16 views)
Also known as CombatBot
Oh yeah, I finished one of them

P.S.; Any old buds who want to collab (preferrably -30g), hmu @Lufflin on steam
Attached Files
[M] Fame.rpl (290.9 KB, 43 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Jun 5, 2018 at 10:42 PM.
Also known as CombatBot
Oh my god, you are back.
This stuff is just insane, i thought you would be rusty as usual but holy god. That stuff was really good, probably your best in my opinion!

Opener was really creative, not generic at all and it was really fluid and well executed, the transitions were also amazing i just don't understand how you do that stuff it was really good! The only thing i could find that was irritating me was your first foot ghost, but i don't even care about that anymore this replay is just surreal!

Manipulation was short and sweet! Its just perfect i really like it!
I can't find problems here, you used your grabs in a real good way. And the jump transition was just awesome!

Dismemberments was good, i like it but you could've done more!

9.8/10
Welcome back!
Thanks man! I wouldn't call it un-rusty haha. It felt so good to get those dms, I might just be hooked ;)
Last edited by Spirals; Jun 6, 2018 at 07:18 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Don't think too hard on it.

Edit: Re-upload
Attached Files
[M] Grit.rpl (323.4 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Jul 5, 2019 at 08:00 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
i agree with fudge for the most part, i think you had some sweet dms overall on this replay but u hitting ur head that much hurt me on the inside. hitting your head on that last punch kinda sucked but the punch itself was really cool imo. that pose was really badass.
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
i agree with fudge for the most part, i think you had some sweet dms overall on this replay but u hitting ur head that much hurt me on the inside. hitting your head on that last punch kinda sucked but the punch itself was really cool imo. that pose was really badass.

The pain is mutual. Thanks g ;-)

Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
u hit ur head
getting to upper body was awkward
decap was really weird
nice dms

So, what, I'm Toribash Picasso?

Thanks Toad

Got some good shit here. Shoutout to Fudgie for solving the transition crisis at 590-500
Attached Files
[M] Agility.rpl (484.1 KB, 40 views)
Also known as CombatBot
yo that shit is cool, props for being good at -40******** grav.

Nice fluid opener, some interesting movements in there.

The stall after the kick to the glutes kind of ruins the flow, but I like the movements in it so I forgive you.

I like the throw bit but it would probably look better if you pointed your toes, also that last kick is impactful as hell, I love it.

Do a pose pls )))))))
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen