Ranking
nah we're fine
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
True, i dont have midterms tho yaaay. Hows everyone been doing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I've been good!

Lots of work though.....
Lots..... of work.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
so i guess you apply here XD
Name (real name): Mike Brophy
How active are you?: 11/10
What province/territory do/did you live in?: Ontario
What city or town do/did you live in? Hamilon, Burlington, Stoney creek, Niagra, Toronto and the worst of all Bancroft
Why do you want to join?: Because syrup
Invited by someone?: im not really sure if it counts but flamsey led me here
Skills: I can make a ninja star out of paper, i can eat 2 little ceaser pizzas and i can consume 30 pancakes
Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: TIM HORTONS is that even a question?
Other things you want to tell us about: My family has been making maple syrup for almost 6 years now, i have been through on eyear of culinary management and am a self proclaimed idiot.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
The guy makes maple syrup, I might just make you leader

Definite yes from me.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
thank ya flamsey xD lol we have had afew fuck ups with maple syrup lmao but getting syrup from maple trees are easy as fuck lol, all you do is drill the hole, tap the tree, hang bucket ,wait forever, boil sap to remove impurities, best way is an evaporator. that way steam doesnt fuck your face up. watch out for grainy sugar before and after filtering. then hot package that shit.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I feel as if I've uncovered one of life's greatest secrets
hahaha i think ive found my dream job
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!