Toribash
Originally Posted by torissiah View Post

yo whatsup guys im here to do a application but before i get onto the application here is a picture of my tori

sorry a little small and not a good picture. ok so lest start the app.
Hello origin i am davyn siah im 10 and im in year 5.My best mods rae aikidobigdojo and greykido.I love playing aikidobigdojo greykido and aikido.
I will help out with the clan bank by putting 10k tc in every week(i promise)
I am good in clan wars and i am always ready for war.My skype is davyn.siah so u guys can add me if u want.I have been wanting to join origin for awhile now.I live in Australia and GMT is 8+ i am fro singapore.
I like to play toribash as i am a gamer and i am on toribash everyday for 5 hours.Every month i do flame giveaways.Especially to clan mates.I will help u get 1st on the leader bored.I am a gamer and if i have homework i dont care i care about origin.If i ever die i hope to see u guys in heaven.I am a christain.I like to play games.I (FREAKING) love this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-_YSvm06k
I dont have anything else to say but i like tacos

Its all about TACOS xD

I LOVE ORIGIN

Even if this application was worth my time to read, which it wasn't, I'd still say no for taking our pictures. There is no location on our board giving you permission to touch our artwork. If you really want to join, you should take a look at some applications that actually got accepted. I can tell you didn't, and until you do, you won't get accepted.
I think I might be retired.
xxganstaxx said he will make me a trail member for now.I dont have the invite
Upon further review of your application, we have decided to revoke the invite that was sent to you

Thanks for your time, Origin
Yea i noticed that, it was cancel because I finally realize that we was stealing our picture. So for that you are not accepted. Look at other applications from other people and see the difference between them both. Then when u are ready, apply back in 1-2 weeks of time.
Thank you for your time.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Origin App
Why i want to join:
I was previously a leader of the NaNo clan. It died down, so i decide it was time to move on. Origin is a very skilled clan from what i can see, that is what i am looking for in a clan.

Toribash skills/experience:

I joined Toribash on my birthday June/7/2012. At first, I thought this game was gonna be impossible to learn.Never thought I would make it this far.activity wise, I am active every day. from what it looks like you will say
Your post are so low you must be never active.

well that is incorrect.Forum activity I am on everyday. over the next few months i will hope to bring that up a lot.Apart from posting, I do read a lot of forums.Very skilled in ABD and i play some mushu.I trick/parkour to'

What i can do for the clan:
I can create textures or even edit for the clan. 25% of the textures i sell will go to the bank.

about me:
My name is Nathan i am from Indiana (UTC/GMT -4 hours) i am 16 years old. I specialize in Photoshop and Sony Vegas. Career wise, i wish to going the coding field of work.So basically Toribash is my life

other stuff:
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
i put some replays in to
Attached Files
ssss.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
parkour with rcrichman.rpl (1.09 MB, 2 views)
Last edited by nathanjw; Sep 20, 2015 at 06:18 AM. Reason: grammer correction
Originally Posted by nathanjw View Post
hello Origin! my name is Nathan and im 16, I have been playing toribash for 3 years. I am from indiana UTC/GMT -4 hours. I am also a graphic designer and a video editor. (im skilled with photoshop,sony vegas,ect.). i play mostly aikido (both normal and big dojo) and some mushu. i can parkour/trick not the best but i enjoy it. I found you guys just all around, I have played some Origin members i decide to tryout after i seen what you guys can do.activity wise. im on mostly after school (normally on at 5:30 because of soccer practice).

what i like to do & more about me (other then toribash): well, as before i am a video editor and graphic designer. i would like to go into a coding field of work as a career.
i love to stream toribash on twitch.tv.

i put some replays 1 of parkour
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest (nothing good)

Well you read the first post.

I'm not very satisfied with your grammar usage, and your info is really lacking. As I've never met you, I'll need more than this to make any sort of decision at the given time of my post. I will give you 24 hours to edit your post before coming to a certain decision.
I think I might be retired.

nathan app

I would like to test you. Tell me when you see this. and we can arrange a time for you to be tested. The application looked well done but the testing could influence my decision. You seem like a good player though. But we will see.

Although the information is lacking, it had a good look and had the basics. I also like replays.
Last edited by Slaybelle; Sep 20, 2015 at 06:14 AM.
Look at your PMs we will talk about it there
-----
Nathan Jw's test results:

3 Games ABD: Slay 2 - 1 Nathan

3 Games Boxshu: Slay 3 - 0 Nathan

Replays attached. 1-3 are ABD 4-6 are Boxshu.

Personal opinion: In ABD Nathan has a fair amount of skill and body control. Could work on keeping balance and throws. In Boxshu tends to use overly aggressive moves that end up easily countered. Although after the matches I gave him a couple tips and he took them well and put them into immediate use. So it looks like he could improve fast.

My final vote is a yes, he took the losses well and said gg. Decent application, not the best. But seems to be a solid person that wants to be here and help out.
Attached Files
test1.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
test2.rpl (46.4 KB, 2 views)
test3.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
test4.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
test5.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
test6.rpl (44.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Slaybelle; Sep 20, 2015 at 07:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump