ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
If multiple accounts were bannable, I'd be gone.

same here, I had like, 4 different accounts that stopped receiving credits from matches.

now Im stuck with this one ;o
I made an alternate account and it was banned(But I could still use it in-game the last time I checked)

Making an account after being permabanned: You'd need to wait a few months plus a few IP changes, and a new Email, or else it'll just be banned again.
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
Making an account after being permabanned: You'd need to wait a few months plus a few IP changes, and a new Email, or else it'll just be banned again.

You'll only get banned again if you continue to play up, regardless of how obvious the connections to your old account are.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Hmm when we get banned all the items & tcs are taken away is it??
*thats bad*...I never knew that..
KONY 2012
it took me about 2 days after being permabanned well actually they changed my pass and i just made a new one.
You know, if we hate you that much, we'll permaban you and every account you make.

Otherwise, ya, permas are useless.

Except for getting rid of your leet items. :P
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Hmm when we get banned all the items & tcs are taken away is it??
*thats bad*...I never knew that..

If your account gets permabanned, you can't send the items there to your other accounts.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]