Originally Posted by juanpedro View Post
if i am rejected do not use my replays for video

Why would we? We're not morons '-.-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

My Application Form
Belt: Second Dan Black belt
In-game name: History
Specialty: Texture making, Madman replays, Stylish openers.
Attached Files
Grippy & Messy.rpl (156.4 KB, 7 views)
Decap 1.rpl (41.7 KB, 5 views)
Decap 2.rpl (33.1 KB, 5 views)
Decap 3.rpl (19.4 KB, 6 views)
Decap 4.rpl (22.1 KB, 6 views)
Decap 5.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
Decap 6.rpl (24.9 KB, 4 views)
Decap 10.rpl (24.8 KB, 5 views)
Decap 12.rpl (19.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by History; Oct 28, 2009 at 05:05 PM.
My opinion: Your madman replays are decent, but your decaps use rather noobish moves and are stiff and symmetrical. If you could maybe provide a better decap replay, I'd accept. However, my opinion is not final, and you have to wait for WarVick to say yes or no. He's somewhat inactive on forums however. See if you could get a better decap before he logs on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Wasn't he banned for "stupid posts" or something...?
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
No, hes just not that active on forums. I'm thinking of creating a DCS in clan discussions for this clan, but he hasnt gotten back to me. I need to know so I can request a banner. Also, I need the clan ranks, ect.
Note: In all probability, we wont become official. We dont have enough experience with toribash, we're not that good compared to others, and finally, we're all kind of new. So, we'll just be an unofficial clan for awhile
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 29, 2009 at 01:39 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Hey guys, sorry for the inactiveness. Been really busy. As for History, you are accepted! I hope I never have inactive periods like the one I had ever again. I must contribute more to this clan, too. As for the banner, I might be able to make one myself. Might take a while though.

P.S.- The DSC and ranks, as I said in the PM I just sent you, will have to wait. I don't feel comfortable yet. We need to get some sort of connection up and running, also. I'm actually working on a website, which is partly the reason for my inactiveness. The best to all of you.

P.S.2- @Sniper : Waaaaaht?
Last edited by WarVick; Oct 30, 2009 at 03:54 AM.
Mecha | TRG

Originally Posted by WarVick View Post
P.S.2- @Sniper : Waaaaaht?

When I last checked the banlist I think I saw History banned... Not 100% sure about it though.
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Ingame name: YouDown
Expeciality: well i can call my self a texture maker
replays are down here
Attached Files
flying bomb decap.rpl (49.7 KB, 6 views)
The runing decap.rpl (100.4 KB, 6 views)
steel head.rpl (22.0 KB, 6 views)
SlayDown.rpl (36.0 KB, 7 views)
Knee decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
Youdown, I saw you ingame yesterday. Your replays are nice, however steel head is rather symmetrical. I'd say yes, however, in the first replay, you have a velocity tag. You are no longer affiliated with them, right? If you are no longer with them, then I say we let you in, however, you have to wait for WarVick for the final say.
Also, because WarVick hasnt posted this here yet, we now have a DCS! Please post there to confirm that you are in the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

YouDown, I will accept you, but to be honest, your replays are kind of ugly and rough. Don't get me wrong, you're really good to be able to dismember like that, but you need to be persistent and add as much fluidness that are in your moves to the ending stances/ending moves.
Mecha | TRG