ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Alright, my games have usually been quick, around 25 minutes and we sometimes win.
You can look at my match history on EU West, my summoner name is Vermix

The fastest way to get xp is dominion doe

So after two months of not playing katarina, I decided to see how well I do

We lost that game
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

And I'm just sat here, probably haven't played for over a month now or some shit. can't even remember. far too long :L

I got my job though- I can fix this computer soon T_T
I just want to play LoL again :C
soo. i got Astronaut teemo and Galactic nasus. was in need of some top lane skins imho.

only problem i have is im unsure if teemo is currently a viable top laner, i tried in the past days a few out. GP and Poppy. a friend told me that they are currenlty not that good (even due u can carry with everything if youre good with it.) but i want something fitting into the meta. kinda. i doubt that teemo does fit in the meta. but whats your guys opinion about top lane teemo?
actually i was Rushing Nashors, after that i mostly went situational. (zhonya for AD, lich bane for more dmg if ahead, liandrys if i roam alot, etc etc.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Never rush nashors. It's a terrible rush item for anything other than roflstomps.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
soo. i got Astronaut teemo and Galactic nasus. was in need of some top lane skins imho.

only problem i have is im unsure if teemo is currently a viable top laner, i tried in the past days a few out. GP and Poppy. a friend told me that they are currenlty not that good (even due u can carry with everything if youre good with it.) but i want something fitting into the meta. kinda. i doubt that teemo does fit in the meta. but whats your guys opinion about top lane teemo?
actually i was Rushing Nashors, after that i mostly went situational. (zhonya for AD, lich bane for more dmg if ahead, liandrys if i roam alot, etc etc.)

Teemo fits into the meta the most out of all the champs

Barely anyone buys pink wards
Ap teemo does 800+dmg per shroom late game
do you even know where this is going?
No oracle=TeemoLand
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Never rush nashors. It's a terrible rush item for anything other than roflstomps.

what build would u rather prefer on him?
last game ive rushed rabadons, but just because my lane enemy went afk and i could farm till i had 3,5k gold. but i did read in a guide rabadons is in genereal a bad item for early-mid game , cause it lacks of tankiness.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
what build would u rather prefer on him?
last game ive rushed rabadons, but just because my lane enemy went afk and i could farm till i had 3,5k gold. but i did read in a guide rabadons is in genereal a bad item for early-mid game , cause it lacks of tankiness.

http://www.solomid.net/guide/view/57487

Perfect guide about teemo.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

So after two months of not playing katarina, I decided to see how well I do

We lost that game

THAT PIC IS FROM GOOGLE.

Actually you shouldn't be able to lose that game with a fed kat lol. Unless your team can't split push from shit.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
THAT PIC IS FROM GOOGLE.

Actually you shouldn't be able to lose that game with a fed kat lol. Unless your team can't split push from shit.

Yeah.. because it was uploaded to photobucket.
And uh.. look at the score in the top right.. A Kat is easy to shut down. Just stop her ultimate- which I imagine the other team did in teamfights :l
Assassin means something you know :'P