ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
another warframe slots can be unlocked only by platinum or there is other way?

Looked it up.
Nope.
Use your beginning plat on it, if you still have any :L

Going to farm rubedo for my Gram and Rhino Helm
Slots are plat only. They're pretty cheap though, so $5 of plat will buy a lot of slots for frames & weapons.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
wasted $5 on the glaive
next day an alert with the blueprint

aaaaaaa

also the platinum you're given at the start is more than enough to buy plenty of warframe/inventory slots.
what am i doing here
I agree with facade. It is also pretty easy to get most items in the game anyways. Besides the ones that do not require platinum for those of you who cannot buy platinum at the moment. It will take time though to get through the game to the parts and items you need to build the blueprint and eventually get the item itself.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
i consider it a fun thing that you need to collect all ingridients before crafting items, and not a plenty of slots but just 2 warframe or 4 weapon slots.

Anyway, What are your thoughts about frost warframe, also i bought mire and dual zoren blueprints out of curiosity, i have no idea if i should craft any of them.
I have seen this game before but now got interested.

Downloading atm.

Nick Zapekk.

fuck
This is some quality PR work, they should pay staff for this
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan

New boss/enemy?

Do want.

also concept art for the new trapper/combat engineer at the bottom of this image if you haven't seen it. http://imgur.com/a/PFUu0
Last edited by Facade; May 2, 2013 at 09:27 PM.
what am i doing here
I like the game because it's simple. Enter the fry, mission is over in 5-10 min, you get the goods and you're out. Nothing too complicated.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I like the game because it's simple. Enter the fry, mission is over in 5-10 min, you get the goods and you're out. Nothing too complicated.

Missions don't get more complicated, but they do get harder :3
Mods are a big part of making your weapons scale with the difficulty ^^