Toribash
Original Post
(Apex) Clan Recruitment Thread

Get to know us first:

We suggest you get to know us first before you apply.
You can talk to us in our IRC (Do not apply in here):
#Apex

How To Apply:

Welcome to the (Apex) clan application thread. When you apply, we require you to write it as a free-form application. You should try to be as grammatically correct as possible. This makes the thread easier for us to read, and shows how serious you are taking the application as-well. Also, please do not apply in one large wall of text. Divide your application into paragraphs, so once again it is easier to follow. In order to prove that you have read the main post on this thread, you must say "Thank you for reading my application" at the end of your application. If you don't you will be insta-rejected. This is important. Also, be yourself. Make yourself stick out in an awesome way and it will only help your chances. Quick Pro-tip: It would be nice if you would divide your application's paragraphs into spoilers to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Guidelines:

In your application, tell us a bit about yourself. This can include your name, maybe your nickname, age, hobbies, GMT/timezone, or anything else. Answer some of the questions that we may be having. Such as, Why do you want to join our clan? What makes us better or different than the other clans in your opinion? Why should Apex want you over someone else?

To apply, please post a FREE FORM application in this thread.

Voting:

Applications are accepted based on a voting system.
Apex trial members cannot vote on clan applications

Voting System:
3 Yes Votes = Accepted
2 No Votes = Denied

Note:Black Belt is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to join Apex, but not required.

Last edited by MindStorm; Sep 12, 2015 at 07:02 PM.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Recruitment
Name: bubbo2000
Belt: yellow
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none
Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: none
Why do you want us: you seem like a cool group and u seem good
Why should we want you:i am good at fighting and tricks i can do gfx too
Best mods: im just good at fighting on akido and twin swords
worst mods: freerunning
At least 150 words about yourself: I love toribash and all games. I am a youtuber. I love to help others. I make gfx and record games and create songs. I can do toribash tricks and such. I am getting very good at it. This would be my first clan and my last. I hope that you let me in and i hope i impress you. Thanks a lot.
Your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=bubbo2000
3 replays : i have a youtube vid here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V0dmAf6tOs
Originally Posted by bubbo2000 View Post
Name: bubbo2000
Belt: yellow
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none
Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: none
Why do you want us: you seem like a cool group and u seem good
Why should we want you:i am good at fighting and tricks i can do gfx too
Best mods: im just good at fighting on akido and twin swords
worst mods: freerunning
At least 150 words about yourself: I love toribash and all games. I am a youtuber. I love to help others. I make gfx and record games and create songs. I can do toribash tricks and such. I am getting very good at it. This would be my first clan and my last. I hope that you let me in and i hope i impress you. Thanks a lot.
Your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=bubbo2000
3 replays : i have a youtube vid here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V0dmAf6tOs

Your replays are very nooby. Grammar isn't that great. Only yellow belt.

Your application has been rejected.
name:G0LDELITE
belt:2nd dan black belt
bans,infractions,warnings:none
past clans: a few but cant name them all of the top of my head
anyone you know in this clan:TheMindStormman
why do you want us:i like the clan name and would like to help make it official
why should we want you:i am a good player and a good sport
best mods:mushu aikido wushu twinswords judo
worst mods:xspar and parkour and freerunning
at least 150 words about yourself:I love playing toribash and enjoying it i like the mods i am nice i help others i let others come before me i am a nice person so i hope that i have impressed you and i hope i get in to (Apex)
your usercard:
3 replays:sorry my pc is too laggy to send replays i am really sorry about this mishap
Name: Creational
Belt: (Green belt.)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (I've never been any of these things.)
Past clans and why you left them: (I Haven't been in any clans before.)
Anyone you know in this clan: (I don't know anyone in this clan.)
Why do you want us: (If I do get accepted, I want to experience what it's like being in a clan for my first time.)
Why should we want you: (Putting aside my belt, I'm good at fighting and playing toribash, my specialty is Semi-pro Aikido.)
Best mods: (Semipro Aikido, Semipro Judo, TwinSwords)
worst mods: (Sparring, running.)
At least 150 words about yourself: (Well, my name is Joel, I like rock music, some rap; depends on the rapper. My favorite rock music is slipknot,
I'm a very good reader,I have high grammar,Not very good at math. My favorite shoes are nikes, Jordans etc. My age is 14, my birthday is Feb 8 1999.
I'm very social, I have tons of friends in real life and in game. I play alot of games like ROBLOX or Warframe, I have long hair , brown.
I don't get mad really easy, but if some one does something to make me really mad it'll happen. I don't hold grudges against anyone, if I get into
a argument with someone I'll just forget about it in the next 5 minutes and be friendly again.)
Your usercard: (http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Creational.png)
Look
U seem nice and all but, I don't think ur the type for this clan app is horrible
I say no goldelite
-----
great app I think ur a type of person I like to see I say yes
Good job creational
Last edited by MiddleNut; Nov 14, 2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by G0LDELITE View Post
name:G0LDELITE
belt:2nd dan black belt
bans,infractions,warnings:none
past clans: a few but cant name them all of the top of my head
anyone you know in this clan:TheMindStormman
why do you want us:i like the clan name and would like to help make it official
why should we want you:i am a good player and a good sport
best mods:mushu aikido wushu twinswords judo
worst mods:xspar and parkour and freerunning
at least 150 words about yourself:I love playing toribash and enjoying it i like the mods i am nice i help others i let others come before me i am a nice person so i hope that i have impressed you and i hope i get in to (Apex)
your usercard:
3 replays:sorry my pc is too laggy to send replays i am really sorry about this mishap

You have a good rank and nice belt. Your win/loss isn't that great but I'll assume thats because this is your main account. Your grammar needs some fixing though, specifically you need to add caps before your sentences. Go back and fix that and it would be a yes from me. I don't know what Nut's vote is but he will probably want to test you ingame.

Originally Posted by Creational View Post
Name: Creational
Belt: (Green belt.)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (I've never been any of these things.)
Past clans and why you left them: (I Haven't been in any clans before.)
Anyone you know in this clan: (I don't know anyone in this clan.)
Why do you want us: (If I do get accepted, I want to experience what it's like being in a clan for my first time.)
Why should we want you: (Putting aside my belt, I'm good at fighting and playing toribash, my specialty is Semi-pro Aikido.)
Best mods: (Semipro Aikido, Semipro Judo, TwinSwords)
worst mods: (Sparring, running.)
At least 150 words about yourself: (Well, my name is Joel, I like rock music, some rap; depends on the rapper. My favorite rock music is slipknot,
I'm a very good reader,I have high grammar,Not very good at math. My favorite shoes are nikes, Jordans etc. My age is 14, my birthday is Feb 8 1999.
I'm very social, I have tons of friends in real life and in game. I play alot of games like ROBLOX or Warframe, I have long hair , brown.
I don't get mad really easy, but if some one does something to make me really mad it'll happen. I don't hold grudges against anyone, if I get into
a argument with someone I'll just forget about it in the next 5 minutes and be friendly again.)
Your usercard: (http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Creational.png)

Low belt is a big downside to me. You talk about mods like "Semipro Aikido" and it tells me your not ready for the big leagues. No from me. Also all you did was talk about your real life. I said it in the freeform application that I don't care at all about your real life situation so that was extremely unnecessary.
Well, you told me to tell you a bit about myself so I did, there's nothing too me about toribash.