Toribash
Well at least you tried to make it longer(that's what she said). Accepted.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
- GMT -
-4 or -5 One of those

- Why do you want to join -
I want to join fight club Because I used to be a member way back when. I left cause the clan died a wee bit. since it is alive again I want to try and help out wherever I can I also want to try and make some new Amigos

- Age -
I am 16 going on 17 (Feb 6th)

- Previous clans -
[Vibe] (FC) [Crooks] (Mega) (Pause) (VoC) [Nitro] (KnC)

- Why you left your previous clans -
I've been in almost all of the clans mentioned just to be in a clan so it ended abruptly. Vibe was the only clan I was in because I belonged there. I wasn't on a lot i didn't care about the game as much. but now since I have more time and am becoming more active i want to join a more serious clan

- How will you contribute to (FC) -
I'm Active on the forums (almost a forumite) I replay and I I’m pretty active in-game
Trying
Welcome to FC SruX. We are glad to have you here.
Application
I want to be in a clan again, and I recently got permabanned on my main account for doxxing (Looooong story) So i thought i'd give this a try

GMT

-4 i'm pretty sure :P

14 years old

Activity

My activity isn't SUPER great but i'm on at least twice or three times a week, for about 3 hours each time

Discord

Hyzroden#6540

Skill

I do Aikido (Was ranked 60 something a while back on my main account, 1002003), XSpar, Most Parkour mods, Boxshu_Mushu, and most other competitive mods.

Clans

when i first joined, i was in Destiny (Destiny), but was kicked for no reason, and then joined (JackAzz), and then (THOL), and then (P), and then (Lucky), and now I'm clanless

Why I want to join

I know Merc and would like to see how he runs a clan, and see if I can help tutor anyone any way I can, Tricking, Sparring, Editing, Graphic Design, Etc..

How will I contribute?

I'll try to join up in every war possible, but I won't claim 24/7 Activity :P
I'll make some montages of (FC) Replays, Make some cool art, And help improve the skill of everyone around me, to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading my application, Cheers!
Sorry we are a black+ clan.
GMT
My GMT is 2+

Why would you like to join this clan?
I would like to join this clan because I'd like to give a hand to you guys and... because I feel like I want to join you guys. I would also like to join due to the fact that I feel clanless...

Right now I'm 16 years old... Soon I'll do 17.

Previous clan and reason I left(s)
2 mounths ago, I was in Pure... But I left because I didn't felt home and I thought it was inactive... So I left them to join Nation. But I got kicked because I had internet problems. Yeah I couldn't play for like 2 days, wich is alot according to Nation...

How will I contribute to FC?
By fighting. As much as I can. To death!!
Apart fighting, I'll also try to be more active on the forums.

About me
I felt like I didn't speak enough of me... So I'm just a french peep who likes to play video games. I just live in somewhere in the south of France and I've also been traveling alot... That's all.

Who am I in Toribash?

I'm mostly a ABD player. I also take pleasure to spar, trick and parkour with friends. Sometimes, when I feel sad, I bash uke. (Over 9000 degree humour) I'm also not so bad in some mods, like mushu, ninjustu or such...

Well that's all for my application. Have a good day, or night. It depends on where you live. ;)
Welcome Vlad. It took you long enough ;)
Hi,My name 2540 i'm 15 i'm playing toribash for atleast 1 year's only that..lol but nvm i'm 2nd dan btw bring back to 2011 [i'm not actually have an account that time]i'll playing toribash for atleast 2 month and i stopped cuz it's boring for me and january 31 of 2016 i decided to came back to this game and creating an account and my old clan was dead and now i'll looking for a clan that better than my old clan to be with and still alive my ingame activity 8/10 i am GMT -2 and i'm kinda online only at afternoon and night after back from high school my favourite mod mushu,aikidobigdojo but if someone can teach me how to play other mod i think i can be better at other mod IMO.
Nice to meet you and thanks for considering my application
I have some of replays if you want but 80 percent of it it's was all my uke testing
Accepted. Don't forget to be forum-active on our clan thread.