Toribash
Original Post
[rb] Who is Who :: Nirs
Hello folks!
Today I'll be a substitute for uFantom (who's kinda busy with his work stuff).
And this issue of Who is Who is dedicated to a Russian guy who is known (or at least was) all round the toricommunity - Nirs!

General information:
  • Registration date: Jan 15, 2008
  • Belt: Custom Belt
  • Ex-Promoteam member, Ex-PT Lead, Ex-Supermoderator, Ex-Administrator
  • Rukeepers founder
  • Likes eighth-form girls

Interview:

Interview

Last edited by sir; May 11, 2013 at 04:17 AM.
Yea! do one with ChezDa! I want to know why he got a cat set :3
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
Yea! do one with ChezDa! I want to know why he got a cat set :3

cuz is amazing.
hannnn
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
This was really interesting to read, can you do one with ChezDa ?

I'm afraid it might be almost impossible to contact him. However, we'll try.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
I'm afraid it might be almost impossible to contact him. However, we'll try.

Try contacting him via yb http://www.youtube.com/user/chezda

He's kinda active there (last video was one week ago)
What about andreyoshi?

How about him?

CheZDa's not doing anything about TB anymore.(obviously)
He's just quit to go onto other games. Probably.

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Originally Posted by BloodMach View Post
What about andreyoshi?

How about him?

CheZDa's not doing anything about TB anymore.(obviously)
He's just quit to go onto other games. Probably.

I don't think you understand the reason of these interviews. The people who are getting featured in these have made a huge impact on the community or are legends that have quit the game and there aren't details about them. The purpose of these interviews is to show us their point of view on the Toribash community and to lets us know a bit more about their real life. Having and interview with Skulfuk and Nirs was an awesome thing.

Andreyoshi is a very cool guy, I remember playing with him a long time ago and for some reason he is on my skype list, but other than being a good video editor and a decent toribash player, he hasn't contributed to the community as much as the guys who were interviewed.

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of how things are.
Last edited by hipotibor; May 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
I totally forgot about this video, and I am deeply saddened it was not in this Who is Who... Nuthug and I were going over some old videos, and the oldest one I remembered was the one with Nirs (First video I saw for toribash). just because it's the best video out there, have to put it here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Its a pity the interview was more about things that were around when nirs was around, and less about nirs himself
didnt like the tone of the interview, it was all about what went wrong, his last bash on toribash, which i agree with some points(especially in terms of the potential for being a competative e-sport type game), but shouldnt be what the interview was about.

completely grazed over some of the awesome things about him and things he did and was in, as a user, rather than a staff member.
during his time, he was more well known for being a premier player and awesome member of the russian community, than being involved in promo team and staff runnings.
completely grazed over his relationship with the russian community, only focussing on his involvement with the rukeepers. I always felt his involvement and dedication to the russian community was both his strongest and weekest attribute, making the russian community strong as an ox, but ignoring and segregating them completely from the greater toribash community. I can only imagine what he would have done with the general community, had he been more involved here.(i understand he had creative differences with hampa, veb and the staff members, but still)
which is something i like about this idea, you guys posting these interviews here makes you more involved with the general community, it should be a positive experience, not a rage thread.

and people forget about this:

find more video gems here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=404505

highly disappointed with this, totally the wrong direction to go in, for your second installment of a new community event type thing.
all the comments sofar in this thread have been on how toribash has no future, this is not a community enhancer, nor a promotion for the game.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I totally forgot about this video, and I am deeply saddened it was not in this Who is Who... Nuthug and I were going over some old videos, and the oldest one I remembered was the one with Nirs (First video I saw for toribash). just because it's the best video out there, have to put it here.

2 weeks too late. ;o
Ouch my bad, I didn't really read any of the posts after it, means that the video is just that epic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin