Toribash
in regards to grab importance do you have any grab tech?
so far i have found grab transfers. you have their hand they still have an open ungrabbing hand and you pass it to somewhere else then ungrab to have a free hand.
grab pin. same as the grab transfer but the goal is to slam it into their body in a manner that makes it easier to pin them while maintaining the garb because it can cause frac circuits
the last one i know of is the free ungrab. you can use this when you have distance between the hands. even when they are grabbing you can escape
Regarding this tutorial it is just a very basic, very basic, tutorial for very new players. In tutorials to come I would be explaining this, I know all these and whatnot. It was just not necessary for this tutorial. It is just a get-your-feet-on-the-ground-starting tutorial.
Another important thing is to remember that glutes exist and you REALLY need them for grappling mods like these, I also like to always have my legs spread apart.
Wanna die inside? Ok.
One thing I've noticed that rides under the radar is the neck, in most situations the neck can be a major part in winning or losing! not just keeping your head off the ground,but can give you some support leverage in lifting and even turning the other player!
Parrot
I have updated the thread added some things, taken some things out, and reorganized the thread to be easier to read. Please tell me if there is any more I should do to it.