Toribash
With my tutorial? =D

EDIT: Shook adding your post into the tut.. thank you you did exactly what i wanted... although i cant put in anymore replays...
Originally Posted by splatter View Post
use low amount of turnframes ( i use 5 to make mine)

Can't you use Shift+Space? That's how I do mine (or at least attempt to).
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Originally Posted by masterjepo View Post

I personally use 1...
Originally Posted by masterjepo View Post

Yes, but I know that personally, there's times where I just need the thing to progress for a little bit before I can do the next thing I'm planning on doing, and just using P (to start and stop constant play) is a little inaccurate. I usually leave turn frames to 5, and shift-space when going for fine adjustments, but regular space to move time a bit quicker.
Alot of times when you are making a madman, your wrist will break upon hitting uke. to fix this, view the replays and use the "e" button to go about 5-10 frames before the impact. now you can try a few things such as contracting your wrist(usually works best) relaxing wrist, or ungripping your wrist.
your wrist may break After the initial imapact. if this happens, again use the "e" button to either relax your wrists and/or arms, or if that still fails, let go of uke with one or both hands and go for another hit
Another tip: if you grab uke with both hands on the same joint or a joint very far away. (such as arm and abs) dont try to rip uke apart. it will only result in an embarrasing and frustrating snapping of the wrist. I only attempt to rip if my grips are 1 joint away. if uke still doesnt dismember, try going back with the "e" button again, and relaxing your wrist before impact (about 10 frames) (also works with kicks(ankle)
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
Alot of times when you are making a madman, your wrist will break upon hitting uke. to fix this, view the replays and use the "e" button to go about 5-10 frames before the impact. now you can try a few things such as contracting your wrist(usually works best) relaxing wrist, or ungripping your wrist.
your wrist may break After the initial imapact. if this happens, again use the "e" button to either relax your wrists and/or arms, or if that still fails, let go of uke with one or both hands and go for another hit
Another tip: if you grab uke with both hands on the same joint or a joint very far away. (such as arm and abs) dont try to rip uke apart. it will only result in an embarrasing and frustrating snapping of the wrist. I only attempt to rip if my grips are 1 joint away. if uke still doesnt dismember, try going back with the "e" button again, and relaxing your wrist before impact (about 10 frames) (also works with kicks(ankle)

To add something on a related note (and this is something I didn't know for the longest time), the chance of a joint dismembering is related to how bright red it is. Once you hit a joint, it turns a shade of red depending on the amount of damage. However, it'll start to fade after the initial hit, lowering the chance of dismemberment on a subsequent hit. So, if you hit a joint once and it doesn't dismember, try hitting it again quickly. You'll find that you often don't need as much force as you would normally.