Ranking
Update please to stuff liek CTRL + Q
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Typing "/pause game" in multiplayer pauses the match, and "/unpause game" un-pauses it.

You need to be a spectator/not playing and an OP to use it.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Most server commands are really outdated now, I hope I'll finally find some time to check that all through and make an update :/
(If someone wants to do that earlier though, I'd be extremely grateful)
@cookie, if you mean ghost, then turn down your graphical options.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
update that I saw that needs to be added is the chat expansion is now defaulted as `/~ (I forget the name of the key)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Oh yeah, forgot to edit it. It was kinda broken when I was writing that tut ;o

But how can you use the opener command(/ope). I dont have any idea how to use it.
Originally Posted by mJandrei View Post
But how can you use the opener command(/ope). I dont have any idea how to use it.

it shows your joint states via /echo command (20 letters and two -/+ symbols) - "/ope 1" to see uke's opener, "/ope 0" to see tori's one.

"h" stands for hold, "r" for relax, "f" is shown when you press "z" one time while hovering on joint, "b" is shown when you do that twice. +/- show grab states, + means that you were trying to grab your opponent.

It's a bit weird because of "f" and "b" letters though, some joints contract when you first hit "z" while hovering on them and others extend instead.

Actually the same message is being displayed on the sides of the timer in the beginning of each fight since 4.5 or so.
I'll add the command to the list with the update, got it in Russian already.