Toribash
What will happen if you have two kiai sound item and activated it both?
And will the uploaded sound will be just specific to that certain kiai sound item and if you sell it, it would include the sound?
~knight zero~
where is the surprise Motherfucker part on show me link
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Not everything exists on that site, if you are searching for something and it does not appear search around google or make your own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I don't really get how it works. I can never hear my own one yet other say they hear it, and i'm confused about what will happen in the situation when both players have the item. Do they both just overlap eachother when played?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
^ turn your volume up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
They do overlap if both has it. So its better to increase your sound's volume when you upload it if its too low on volume.
~knight zero~
I have volume up and I have never heard mine or anyone else's sound before. Perhaps I am using a version of tb that doesn't support it? What version(s) support the sound?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
4.0 and up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm using 4.2 and tried 4.3, still no sound ( at least not that one). I hear the music, sound effects during match, and dq sound fine but not the kiai sound.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09