Toribash
I keep failing on Youtube run, i can never do the second step, my character just flies away and i have followed each step correctly
why this keeps happening?
Just gonna throw something out there that alot of people say is something you shouldn't do.

And that is using your chest during a run, wich i do like 90% of the time to make it better looking and keeping my pec movement smooth and good looking.

And by that i don't mean exagerated side to side twists of your chest, but literally 1-2 frames of turning your chest. Playing around with it makes your balance better and your usage of glutes and everything else, bla bla. Become better.

Don't count any joint out, and for the love of god. Don't be scared to experiment, don't do the same thing over and over and expect to become better fast. You won't get anywhere without trying new stuff. So i encourage anyone to just try new things out since it just gives you the boost to becoming better.

If anyone aswell actually needs propper help or tips on anything, or want someone to help out with something, i'm more than happy to jump up and offer my time.

PM me on forums or you can catch me on discord!

Discord: -Xioi- Aka Zizzi#8709

With this, i'll be gone for a week in Italy now, so don't expect any respond any time soon, but when i get back i'll do whatever to help out if anyone needs it
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Troubles with "relax run"
Hey Mocucha I literally just got into running about 5 hours ago, and i came across your video. The running style i got used to is the "Youtube run" as i simply find it hard to play toribash relaxed. Anyway i just got good at the "Youtube run", so im finding it quite difficult to do the "relax run". Would you say its okay if i just stick with the "youtube run" forever? If not can you give me some tips.
Originally Posted by Alfiew2212 View Post
Hey Mocucha I literally just got into running about 5 hours ago, and i came across your video. The running style i got used to is the "Youtube run" as i simply find it hard to play toribash relaxed. Anyway i just got good at the "Youtube run", so im finding it quite difficult to do the "relax run". Would you say its okay if i just stick with the "youtube run" forever? If not can you give me some tips.

With the time you'll be learning new things and you will start making your custom runs, so don't worry.

Keep learning with the Youtube run if you feel confortable with it.
"Would you say its okay if i just stick with the "youtube run" forever?"

Well, it is a game, just take pleasure with it

When I started running, I was just happy to make 2-3 steps then trying to not fall... Who care if you are doing youtube or custom run ?

I don't.

If you do, continue playing, don't make pressure on yourself, things will come by themselves with habits.
Habits in Toribash are like setups moves that you can recognize and you will "know where you are going" when you are launching a move.

Habits come with experience. Experience come with time.

It is pretty cool that you can do some running steps in a few hours ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

halp rip.rpl
-----
what i'm doing wrong ;-; help.rpl
Last edited by diguiboy; Jun 7, 2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by diguiboy View Post
halp Attachment 606405
-----
what i'm doing wrong ;-; Attachment 606406

So I see your problem straight away, try taking it slow in the first steps.
make sure you are actually leaning forward every time after every space, the ghost is your friend when it comes to running. Also holding is your friend when running.
|Evil|
I don't exist
YT run wont work.
Contract Right Hip, Left Hip, Abs, Left elbow and Right Elbow
(2x Space)
Extending Right Hip and Left Hip
(2x Space)
Contracting Right Hip. Relaxing Left Knee and Right Knee. Relaxing Right Shoulder,Left Shoulder,Right Pec and Left pec.

dismemberment OFF
fracture OFF
disqualification OFF
dismemberthreshold 0
fracturethreshold 0
gravity 0.00 0.00 -30.00
reaction time 200

After I did that my shadows knees are open. Am I doing wrong? tell me what I am doing wrong. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...20/unknown.png My shadow.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...54/unknown.png Mouchas shadow.
Last edited by Hixl; May 20, 2019 at 08:22 PM.
Ok I know this dude bumped a year old thread but everyone is wrong as to why his run isn't working.

He is in a mod which starts you on a block and not the ground and there is a difference in properties. This difference in properties is what causes the run to fail in that mod but not default.tbm. My guess is the friction difference between the ground and the block is what makes the biggest impact.

Check out the mod maker sometime, there is many attributes you can apply to object.
-----
Ok I know this dude bumped a year old thread but everyone is wrong as to why his run isn't working.

He is in a mod which starts you on a block and not the ground and there is a difference in properties. This difference in properties is what causes the run to fail in that mod but not default.tbm. My guess is the friction difference between the ground and the block is what makes the biggest impact.

Check out the mod maker sometime, there is many attributes you can apply to object.
-----
oh my god i cant even edit this post to fix it because it won't load, please for the love of fuck fix the forums
Last edited by Divine; May 23, 2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة