Toribash
If you finish your replay soon and keep the same quality until the end and do some good moves (jumps, rolling, flips, etc.) i could use it in the tuto.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Nice and lovely tutorial just as the Sparing tutorial
Hopefully it helps alot of people out and glad that i got to help some ^^

Also, You should go ahead and do a Tricking Tutorial, maybie not this couple of months maybie not this year, Would probably help out a lot of newcomers to the Art of Tricking atleast.

Gj and keep on doing what you´re doing ^^

-Cheers
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Did you really need to teach people how to run if there's already 50000 of these
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Hey mocucha nice tut. Made a parkour replay that could be helpful for the vid. In this replay I cover flips and tricks, custom run, and getting on your feet and running again after a jump or roll. I used the same mod as Tsneak15 which can be found on page 2 in this thread
Attached Files
apex_parkour%209.rpl (523.9 KB, 49 views)
Planetary
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Did you really need to teach people how to run if there's already 50000 of these

All other tuto only teach the basic running, thats why it is called "youtube run". No one force you to watch it.

Originally Posted by xioi View Post
Nice and lovely tutorial just as the Sparing tutorial
Hopefully it helps alot of people out and glad that i got to help some ^^

Also, You should go ahead and do a Tricking Tutorial, maybie not this couple of months maybie not this year, Would probably help out a lot of newcomers to the Art of Tricking atleast.

Gj and keep on doing what you´re doing ^^

-Cheers

Thanks. The tricking tuto is planned, but probably not before the next year.

Don't forget the replay i asked you ;)

Originally Posted by Tsneak15 View Post
I'm done for now. Let me know what you think.

Your replay is good enough and have some usefull part, so yeah, it will be added. Thanks.
-----
Originally Posted by ApeX119 View Post
Hey mocucha nice tut. Made a parkour replay that could be helpful for the vid. In this replay I cover flips and tricks, custom run, and getting on your feet and running again after a jump or roll. I used the same mod as Tsneak15 which can be found on page 2 in this thread

Usefull turning at the begining and roll at the end, i will use it. Thanks.
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 12, 2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by KillaPone View Post
Just a quick question, Can I make a thumbnail?

Give it a try ;)

Nice tutorial. I think it would be great if you made a video on how to keep balance. Honestly, if you have balance you could do any run you'd like. That's just my opinion. Other than that, great tutorial.
[Plans] [Fanboy] [Marketeer] [No Creativity] [Adore] [JsnuffMARS] [Forum Enthusiast]