Toribash
Kiki is it possible to rip someones hand off when they have there hand on your kneck? or should you not try it?
Shut up.
I think that relaxing your neck is the best you can do
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Show us a replay of actually countering one of your lifts, Kiki, since you know how to run out of the dojo.
Originally Posted by adam12102 View Post
Kiki is it possible to rip someones hand off when they have there hand on your kneck? or should you not try it?

If you mean countering the decap, it all depends on the situation you are in.
I wouldn't recommend raising your shoulders as it will put him in a good position to decap you (also depends on the situation, see what you find suitable).

What I personally do when the opponent has my upper area grabbed is I try to clench his wrist of by putting my arm in middle, or just putting it there and extending so that his wrist breaks, its a little trick of mine.

You'd be better of with going with a pec swipe but here it goes anyways huehue

It can be done in a few easy steps.

Step 1 : Release your current grab and swing back.

Step 1

Step 2 : Improvise the swing to land it in a simmiliar fashion.

Step 2

Step 3 : Clench that wrist.

Step 3

-----
Originally Posted by HandsAndLegs View Post
Show us a replay of actually countering one of your lifts, Kiki, since you know how to run out of the dojo.

One does not counter what can't be countered.
Last edited by Money; Aug 30, 2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Can you detail more on Balance ?
Also sometimes I just have the feeling my opponent is pushing harder than i possibly can. Why is that? Some lumbar - abs thingy ?
> Piratez
Halp me learn how to get out of a pointhold.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Easy trick of reverse pointhold ungrab your wrist if you are lucky your opponent wrist will break or you can get points and pointhold him.
Born to Be RM.

Sounds risky, but worth a shot.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
You can't get out of a tripod point if both hands of yours are grabbed with your opponent's hands.
If done properly, it's uncounterable. You can go for the last frame pull-kick to get some points, or attempt to go airborne to set up a kick. Force him to lift you, use your knees to hop so you have space(if possible)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.