Ranking
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
No one who is joining this clan even knows you were a member at one point

i was only a member for about 3 days.. back in my clan hopping times
I was actuually in the line for the totality and it was kinda cool but nothing to get as hyped as everyone was about it especially all those people who bought those glasses. Fuck the glasses

How's you guys doing?
Those days i'm trying to make a kind of tool (very rough) for marketing. Back in time i used to make market bots but seems like they're banned atm.

Tool is made with the shittiest program ever (LibreOffice Calc).

I'm building a Macro that reads the prices from the TB Market API and compile the fields in my Calc Page. (Hopefully i don't get banned again) This way i'll be able to take records of the lowest price of an item that has been sold on the market. This way it'll be easier to evaluate items...

Also making a checkbox function that will give me a grand total if checkd.

Preview

If somehow i'll finish those macros,and the staff will allow me to use it,i could share it on our private board.
Originally Posted by Creati0n
Market bots and other market automation programs or utilities are banned from being used in Toribash.

think you should check with staff first
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
think you should check with staff first

It's just about reading data lel
I'd like to get in on that if it's not against the rules. Maybe I could start some low key marketing.
woah
Hi hisoka, i hate you trying to always beat me at marketing�� but id love to use your tool as well once its approved lol i wanna know more about it so imma find you later

That's pretty sick, hisoka. Idk if that could actually be a thing since I'm ES scum, but I might actually make an effort marketing again if it's cool
ナゲット
I'm taking all bets for the Connor McGreggor vs Mayweather fight! I have 300k TC on McGreggor. Anyone want to counter?