Ranking
Yes [T] as a superior clan were kind enough save some squirming members of Urban from festering in their own filth
no offense jisse but do you have literally any right to say that after what happened lol
yes
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
hi
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Hi my name is Tempest, my previous names are NiceJesus and Diety. I mostly play aikido and mushu as well as spar from time to time. I am 18 and I come from GOOD OLE ALABAMA. I get in game roughly 2 hours a day and if it's a off day I do around 5 hours (I work as a lifeguard during the summers). I market a bit so I check forums at least every 30 minutes. My steam is: nicejesus the harbinger. I love memes and strategy games. I identify as a male and I play trumpet for college jazz and concert band. I'm also a pyromaniatic sociopath
Some reasons I hope you can consider me joining for are: I'm active, polite, competitive, lonely, and most importantly, fun. Pls lemme in papi.

Love, Tempest
Last edited by Tempest; Jul 28, 2017 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Forgot to indent my paragraph (tried again and realized that indenting won't work)
oh is this where i put my signature?