ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: do you approve of the usd dueling change?
no
6 Votes / 11.11%
super no
5 Votes / 9.26%
ultra no
18 Votes / 33.33%
yes
25 Votes / 46.30%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't see why staff couldn't just say "Right, 1 USD is about 15k, let's compensate for iTemp being scammed of USD by taking (USD * 15k) value of items from Shmevin's account and sending to him"
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
I don't see why staff couldn't just say "Right, 1 USD is about 15k, let's compensate for iTemp being scammed of USD by taking (USD * 15k) value of items from Shmevin's account and sending to him"

They could yes, but then that's them generating TC that shouldn't be in the "Toribash Economy".
Also, what would then stop people from making scam reports against themselves or against friends in order for them to get free TC when neither of them had money to duel with anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
the main reason for that rule is that you can’t truly prove paypal screenshots, they can always be edited and you can’t look at the account history like they can in toribash. it’s not really that they’re unable to compensate someone

they once spawned 500k tc for me after i got scammed $35 from tc for usd trade
Last edited by Nerfpls; Sep 29, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
how is that generating tc when he legit said take items equivalent to 1 usd which is like 15k from the other users account and NOT SPAWNING THEM IN also it's pretty stupid to do that since both parties will result in getting banned
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
how is that generating tc when he legit said take items equivalent to 1 usd which is like 15k from the other users account and NOT SPAWNING THEM IN also it's pretty stupid to do that since both parties will result in getting banned

quote someone next time, hard to see what you're referring to

But yeah, depending on the case we'll sink items equivalent to whatever TC value is lost and send it to the person who was scammed. That said, it entirely depends on the case.
-----
Originally Posted by iTemp
that would be the more convenient thing to do instead of making this whole new rule but still compensate the other user if he got scammed by the other like taking the items from his account etc...

re:
Originally Posted by Nerfpls
the main reason for that rule is that you can’t truly prove paypal screenshots, they can always be edited and you can’t look at the account history like they can in toribash. it’s not really that they’re unable to compensate someone

Sums it up well.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 29, 2017 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
To people still thinking msquad should care about USD duels - do you realize I can now write up a script to fake each of you dueling me for $100, losing and not sending me the money? Alternatively, I can also legit duel you for USD and lose, keep acting like I've already sent you the money despite doing so and then contacting staff members with fake paypal receipts saying you're threatening to get me banned for no reason. In both cases it's impossible to prove who's telling the truth and who is not. Considering PayPal's terrific support team usually provides zero assistance even when mass chargebacks occur, getting assistance from them is not an option either.
how can you fake it if you don't have ingame screenshots, this is what i mean like that shit can't get you anywhere ofc anyone can forge but where are the ingame screenshots of the deal and the games won huh??