Toribash
I just added that in case they didn't know
And thank you

Also I'd love to teach some stuff if I have to, I know a lot of things and I even have my own notes if anybody needs help with anything maybe problems or anything, I can always help.
I just didn't reach advanced coding yet.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Nah I won't apply for teacher I still need to learn advanced coding.
And since this org exists I was hoping I could receive some help.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
hey man, good job trying to get people into programming. i just wanna try to clear some stuff up in your tutorial because you're misleading in places. i'm not an expert so there's likely to be some stuff that i miss too but hopefully this'll help you be a little clearer

to start off with, you're telling people to delete code and then replace it with exactly the same code - if your intent is that they type it out manually instead of copy/pasting you should probably make that explicitly clear

wrapping code in [center] tags is pretty ugly and negates alignment, which is important for readability - that's probably worth changing

using namespace std; is mandatory to use <iostream> cout, cin and a lot of other things are defined in it.

you don't need to - for example, this does the same thing:
#include <iostream>

int main()
{
    std::cout << "Hello, world!" << std::endl;
    return 0;
}
so things like the keywords int are located in the std "book"

keywords are a part of the language itself, not imported from a namespace. "int" will always be available even if you don't use std

I won't explain int main () very much until the next tutorial but int means integer.

this on its own isn't very useful information to someone who is new to programming - it's probably better to leave it out completely or give a quick overview of the concept of a function and a return value

cout << "hello world" << endl;
This whole line I am going to explain at once. Cout means it is being outputted to the screen. The << arrows are always represented after cout.
"hello world" is in quotes because it is what is going to be put on the screen.
Finally endl; means end line so your line doesn't fall into another part of the script. If you aren't getting it so far its ok there will be more explaining to these things in the next tut.

cout is the standard output stream. values passed into this will show up in standard output - in this case (but not always) the standard output will show up on your screen. the shift operator << roughly means "format the following value for output, then pass it into the stream".

"hello world" is in quotes because it's a string - it's data rather than instructions for the compiler in the way the rest of the code is. if you had no quotes, you wouldn't be able to compile your code - you'd get an error telling you that the computer doesn't know wtf a 'hello' is.

endl tells your output stream to move on to the next line - i'm not sure what you mean by "so your line doesn't fall into another part of the script" but that doesn't sound like what it actually does

return 0;
Main function has to return a value because it is declared as "int main" which means "main function should return integer data type"

you should maybe also mention that returning anything that is *not* 0 from main() means you're signalling an error, and since you're not really doing any processing it should stay 0 for now

if main is declared like "void main", then there's no need of return 0.

this is bad practice - for almost all work that almost all c/c++ programmers will do, int main is correct
im an elite hackre cani join

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Ummm no lol
Make an app and maybe then you can join.
Last edited by Samurai; Sep 26, 2017 at 07:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Member Application
Name: Smaguris
GMT/UTC: GMT 0
Reason For Joining: Hope that this can somehow help me learn something new or I can help someone else learn.
Personal Interests/Hobbies: Computing (duh), biking, car modifying
Experience:
Web: HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript
Other: C#, SQL
Learning: Java