Toribash
Original Post
The Journey To A Stronger Tori [Beginners]
So, you wanna be a stronger Tori? I will be going thru 3 steps that you must focus on:

1) Moves
2) Ranks
3) Mods

1-Moves
First things first, be creative, create your own moves. DO NOT SEARCH ON YOUTUBE FOR MOVES. That will not get you stronger as you are stealing a move from somebody and not creating moves by your own. Also, do not create just one move. Try creating multiple moves so as to prevent your opponent to counter your attack. Now, counterattacking. If you found out that your opponent is using the same move over and over, here is your chance to counterattack. Try doing the opposite of what your opponent is doing. For example, if your opponent is gonna kick you from the right side, try moving your joints to block/grab the opponents leg. Even tho this may not apply to all the time, (Your opponent may use the same move over and over but might want to change to another move at the time you will want to counterattack) it may help you in defending and attacking the opponent.

2-Ranks
There are 2 types of ranks, the global rank and the mod rank. Now, if your a beginner in the game, try not to focus on ranks yet as it may distract you from winning often. Try focusing only on winning. Until your global rank is about 100000 and below, that is where you can focus on your rank. The mod rank is your ranking in a specific mod. Keep in mind that the mod rank is NOT the same as the global rank. Mod ranks does not matter that much. It does not really affect your global rank.

3-Mods
There are Mods in ToriBash. These Mods are to give you more fun in playing ToriBash. Try playing different mods in ToriBash. Do not play the same Mod over and over again, unless if you are really striving to be the best in the Mod. Mods can be also created by players. Go to Setup->Utils->Mod Maker. There are 2 types of Mods in this game. The first type is the Mod that is always played by many players and that is already placed in the game (Example: Judo, Aikido, Jousting, etc). The second type of Mod are the Mods that are created by players. These are called 'Custom Mods' (Example: Top_hbar). These Mods can be downloaded thru the Forums.

I think that is all the advices I can give. If you wanna add any more advices/tips, feel free to comment below. Even tho I am not very experienced in ToriBash, I can still give more tips to those who need it. I hope this thread helps. Good luck!
Judo Is My Passion||Judo Is My Skill
Aside from the fact that this doesn't actually teach anyone anything, it's also breaking some rules.

2) No Tutorial Threads About Ingame Moves: We do not want nor permit tutorials for in game moves.

5) Tags
Tags are mandatory, use the most fitting tag for your tutorial from the following list:
[Art]
[Mp]
[Replays]
[Forum]
[Modding]
[Wii]
[Coding]
[Scripting]
[Sound]

Also, as an aside - you should check the completed tutorials list before making one. Chances are your tutorial is redundant because people have already made better, more concise ones already.
collect snots from the nose