Toribash
Proof Of Fan: (Your scared at scorpions and there was a episode that you screamed why is this existed and theres a scorpion mod)
Previous Clans: Night
Reasons For Leaving: Cause someone battle with me
What You Can Bring To This Clan: I will be a good fighter so we can wi every time its for you JackMorris.
Originally Posted by DJHeavenly View Post
Proof Of Fan: (Your scared at scorpions and there was a episode that you screamed why is this existed and theres a scorpion mod)
Previous Clans: Night
Reasons For Leaving: Cause someone battle with me
What You Can Bring To This Clan: I will be a good fighter so we can wi every time its for you JackMorris.

You missed quite a lot of questions and the proof of fan should be a link to your channel. Please review other applications and apply again at a later date.

Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)
QJnHJ, Love the toribash challenge vids .

Have you read the clan rules: Yes

Prove you have read the rules: there are 7 rules

Previous Clans: Purge

Reasons For Leaving: Got bored

What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can compete in clan wars as i am pretty skillled in ABD, Greykido e.t.c, fairplay and potatoes

Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both but most of the time i do multiplayer

How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube
-----
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like the happy wheels and bloopers because they make me laugh

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I have a good attitude, I am fair, I been subbed to your channel over a year and a laugh and i watch almost all of your videos, I am very active and love chatting with new people

sorry i forgot to post these questions
-----
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3b...lqMahrqdBihbKQ is the link to my channel
Last edited by Myler; Apr 5, 2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by QJnHJ03 View Post

Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)
QJnHJ, Love the toribash challenge vids .

Prove you have read the rules: there are 7 rules

Previous Clans: Purge

Reasons For Leaving: Got bored

What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can compete in clan wars as i am pretty skillled in ABD, Greykido e.t.c, fairplay and potatoes

Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both but most of the time i do multiplayer

How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube
-----
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like the happy wheels and bloopers because they make me laugh

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I have a good attitude, I am fair, I been subbed to your channel over a year and a laugh and i watch almost all of your videos, I am very active and love chatting with new people

sorry i forgot to post these questions
-----
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3b...lqMahrqdBihbKQ is the link to my channel

Great application, please check your inbox
Real:Noobv
Proof Of Fan: Your scared of scorpion
Prove you have read the rules: 12 rules
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: None
What Can You Bring To This Clan: COurage and not bullying to MOFF members.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: Because i watch tutorial videos.
Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: The answer of mine really is none.
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because i answer all of the rules.
Originally Posted by Noobv View Post
Real:Noobv
Proof Of Fan: Your scared of scorpion
Prove you have read the rules: 12 rules
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: None
What Can You Bring To This Clan: COurage and not bullying to MOFF members.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: Because i watch tutorial videos.
Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: The answer of mine really is none.
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because i answer all of the rules.

Solid enough app, please check your inbox for confirmation
1. Real Name: Chase Weaver

2. Age: 19

3. Proof Of Fan: ToribashPro

4. Have you read the clan rules: YES

5. Prove you have read the rules: No starting fights in forum chat

6. Previous Clans: I have not been in any bro!

7. Reasons For Leaving:

Q.6

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I could help in clan wars

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both?

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Youtube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:skyrim cause its funny

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a good fighter and will help you with all you need as much as possibly can bro!
Originally Posted by WelcomeOn View Post
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:skyrim cause its funny

All great except this question, can you check it and try again please
Real name Andrew
age 8
Proof of fan (your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) Inensegamercp16
previous clan Ripper
reason for leaving I wanted to join your clan
what can you bring tom this clan I can help fight and if new people come ill help them if there not good
-----
its a destroying move it kills uke/jeff
-----
Real name Andrew
age 8
Proof of fan (your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) Inensegamercp16
previous clan Ripper
what can you bring tom this clan I can help fight and if new people come ill help them if there not good
toribash tips
-----
Real name Andrew
age 8
previous clan Ripper
toribash tips because it helped me out
-----
Real name Andrew
age 8
previous clan Ripper
-----
Real name Andrew
age 8
previous clan Ripper
-----
Real name Andrew
age 8
previous clan Ripper
-----
Real name Andrew
age 8
previous clan Ripper
and you should except me because I sucribe to you and I listion to all the rules
Last edited by lildiaz3; May 23, 2016 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by lildiaz3 View Post
Real name Andrew
age 8
previous clan Ripper

We appreciate your interest, but you missed quite a few questions and also posted the application a few times. Please take more care and try applying again some time in the future