Ranking
Originally Posted by Piworocks View Post
This is just an assumption, but:

Jack promotes people to officer if they have either helped him in the past or help him as a member. I don't think that you've done either of those.

EDIT: Or are just generally awesome. Don't know anytime when Spartacraft helped Jack out, so he was probably promoted for that reason...

I'm pretty sure I've helped him in the past with some stuff. And I was promoted cause y'know, helpful Sparta wants to be helpful.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by Piworocks View Post
This is just an assumption, but:

Jack promotes people to officer if they have either helped him in the past or help him as a member. I don't think that you've done either of those.

EDIT: Or are just generally awesome. Don't know anytime when Spartacraft helped Jack out, so he was probably promoted for that reason...

Well, he puts forum-active people as officer. But they have to be trusted by jack.

Sparta is an officer because he's trusted by the channel & he's forum active. so yep, there's why. :P
Originally Posted by Cyronex View Post
It doesn't show up when I look at the channel you've given. so.. I'm not sure.

He could've just hid his activity like I do. Every time I do something that shows up in my feed I delete it from my feed. derp
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
He could've just hid his activity like I do. Every time I do something that shows up in my feed I delete it from my feed. derp

I suppose that's true.
Originally Posted by Cyronex View Post
I suppose that's true.

Jack'll have to check if he's subscribed.

So frogy, guess you'll have to wait.
-----
Originally Posted by camcam123 View Post
Will we be told if we're not accepted into the clan?

No. If you haven't been sent an invite within 24 hours then you're most likely denied. Just don't spam the threads asking if you were accepted or not, I won't reply (I don't know about Cyronex though).
Last edited by Sparta; Apr 9, 2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im pretty sure i subscribed i also get mail from subscriptions and always have manonfirefilms videos

Originally Posted by frogy200 View Post
im pretty sure i subscribed i also get mail from subscriptions and always have manonfirefilms videos

y u no reed?
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Jack'll have to check if he's subscribed.

So frogy, guess you'll have to wait.

Just wait for Jack to confirm.