Toribash
Original Post
What forums have been deleted in last ~year
I feel like every time I check back on the forums there is one less forum, / subforum.

What happened to Discussion? Is that the only one that disappeared?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
not sure if it was this year but I'm pretty sure they removed the "dead clans" subforum on class discussion. it can still be viewed here though -> http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Wibbles is now payfor, idk when that happened

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Wibbles was put behind a paywall so the rules could be lax, and Discussion was removed because it sucked.

everything else is all the same
Originally Posted by Creash1t View Post
Wibbles was put behind a paywall so the rules could be lax, and Discussion was removed because it sucked.

Yeah bcoz expressing your opinions and debating things are suck
At this stage should of remove staff complaints aswell
It does when everyone just talks out their ass and flings shit at each other over completely random topics

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post

(keep in mind the paywall is 1337 TC)

But basically this, "discussion threads" can still be made in off-topic, but discussion was both too dead and too bad to warrant being a separate board.

Going to close this, since it's already attracting offtopic posts.