ES Recruitment Drive
and this is why I play Random Matches, because I find enjoy the random sets (they normally work in my favour like, 8/10 times); http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ra...ttle-245501637

the mci1 guy got real unlucky on that match lol.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
and this is why I play Random Matches, because I find enjoy the random sets (they normally work in my favour like, 8/10 times); http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ra...ttle-245501637

Both Toxicroak and Volcarona are pretty op tho XD

Originally Posted by Theee View Post
before he switched into it, i was like "ok im going straight for Knock Off, cuz that thing has Levitate!"
but damn that Cincino... that was a very cool set.

I'm thinking in making a full Skill-link team
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jul 2, 2015 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Both toxicroak and Volcarona are pretty op tho XD

True, but I got really lucky on the volcarona fiery dance boosts, and the fact that 4 of his 6 were weak to volcarona with ease. Toxicroak is one I am taking a liking to in my matches online now in my actual built teams, he seems to be a pretty useful counter mon to all the damn dark types like scrafty and bisharp I see now and again (he scares them out pretty easy, especially since scarf+drain punch wrecks shop). That and I really needed a fighting type to replace my Mega Heracross so that I could try Mega Pinsir for once.
True, but I got really lucky on the volcarona fiery dance boosts, and the fact that 4 of his 6 were weak to volcarona with ease. Toxicroak is one I am taking a liking to in my matches online now in my actual built teams, he seems to be a pretty useful counter mon to all the damn dark types like scrafty and bisharp I see now and again (he scares them out pretty easy, especially since scarf+drain punch wrecks shop). That and I really needed a fighting type to replace my Mega Heracross so that I could try Mega Pinsir for once.

If you want an interesting fight type, you could try either my build for machamp

Le Machamp (guts+toxic orb lol)

Or my Mien shao

Le Mien Shao (regenerator, so if he's low health, switch him out XD)

Wolololololo

oh damn... that poor guy .-.

I'm thinking in making a full Skill-link team

tell me when you are done cuz i have a new RU team that i want to test and then we can test both at the same time :3
Pidda's spirit animal
Agh. Man. I got mad earlier. I got 5-0'd by a Volcarona. I need to make some more OU teams that are up to Meta.

I could also probably make a Toribash Pokemon Showdown Room, so that'd be pretty sick. It'd be a nice place we could all hang out whenever we're on Shoddy.

Also, Abyss, what Tier are you talking here? Either way, Toxicroak is really useful, because the Dark types that switch out in fear allow for easy Swords Dancing, and a simple sweep. Not to mention if you're running Zard or rock types the safe switch is a godsend.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Agh. Man. I got mad earlier. I got 5-0'd by a Volcarona. I need to make some more OU teams that are up to Meta.

Volcarona is really good but i dont like playing it

I could also probably make a Toribash Pokemon Showdown Room, so that'd be pretty sick. It'd be a nice place we could all hang out whenever we're on Shoddy.

that would be sick man
Last edited by Kazu; Jul 2, 2015 at 09:35 PM.
Pidda's spirit animal
If you want an interesting fight type, you could try either my build for machamp

Le Machamp (guts+toxic orb lol)

Or my Mien shao

Le Mien Shao (regenerator, so if he's low health, switch him out XD)

I have used similar sets previously. I peersonally prefer to not choose mainstream mons though, I use unexpected teams and sets on the usual basis. That was just an Anything Goes Random 6v6 Matchup. Also, never really used a Toxicroak competitively and I really want to try it after sweeping most of Diamond and Pearl with one.

Also about Machamp, my last set was No Guard + Dynamic Punch. Pretty broken but effective.

Originally Posted by Theee View Post
oh damn... that poor guy .-.

Bird Jesus had blessed me beforehand

Also, Abyss, what Tier are you talking here? Either way, Toxicroak is really useful, because the Dark types that switch out in fear allow for easy Swords Dancing, and a simple sweep. Not to mention if you're running Zard or rock types the safe switch is a godsend.

Anything Goes, Random 6v6 Mons. I only really play actual matches using Mixed Tier teams on a regular basis, but I always love playing Anything Goes Random. I wish I had grabbed the recording of an earlier match where my Noivern critted a Kyogre from 77% to 0% at -2 after Draco, and the Kyogre had set up 2 calm minds. (Primal Kyogre mind as well xD).

Crazy shit happens in Anything Goes Random 6v6
Last edited by Abyss; Jul 2, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
So yeah, I just had this...interesting match XD

Cool things about it:

Theee was in the room XD

The guy raged so hard

When he forfeited I had 3 substitute and 8 dark pulse left XDDDD

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/an...goes-245981437

Gotta love my sleep combo XD
Wolololololo
playing against SrCheetah is sadomaso when he uses that team...

but what do you guys think about this:

Last edited by Kazu; Jul 2, 2015 at 10:06 PM.
Pidda's spirit animal