ES Recruitment Drive
Here's a replay of before-mentioned glitch if you wanna try to look into it.

Now don't take me wrong, have been having a lot of fun in it ! ^^
Hi there Odlov.
I really love your messer mod, but I wonder, is it a bug or is it a feature that head is more difficult to decapped? This actually happened a few times before.
Here's a replay.
Attached Files
vqvqwvqw.rpl (120.2 KB, 3 views)
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Thanks Caveisier. I wouldn't call it a bug so much as a consequence of limitations of the mod and toribash more generally. It's not possible to make very realistic sword in tb, and so it is with these swords. It may help to show what the sword looks like inside:

Body part gets dismembered when it clips through the outer blade and touches the inner isntagib piece. Sometimes it happens easily, other times it doesn't happen when it seems like it should. It depends on several factors (like the angle of the blade and where you hit). It's not always gonna seem fair unfortunately. In your replay it looked like the sword clipped a little through but was just shy of reaching the isntagib piece, so no dm/trigger.
New mod! bike_joust.tbm

In this mod you ride a steerable bike that has a deadly lance attached to the front. Whoever skewers their opponent first wins. Whoever falls down first loses (usually; here's 60 dq timeout). My biggest advice for steering is not to use many joints; just use your wrists and sometimes elbows/lumbar. Subtle movements. There are triggers on vital areas: head, torso, and hips in this case. Hit your opponent there and you auto-win.

There are few ways to grab the wheel on first turn; you can see one of them in the replay I attached.
Attached Files
bike_joust.tbm (19.2 KB, 9 views)
soprodecapwow.rpl (88.1 KB, 3 views)
cutdecap.rpl (87.9 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 15, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
New mod! bike_jousting.tbm

Od, Try to add some thrust upward on the center piece of the bike.

With 1 thrust frame, and between 5-10 (even up to 15) z thrust were my best results.

This make the bike stand up as long as you yourself dont apply anything on it, this way it is much more steerable (You can SOMEWHAT drift, and with friction modified floors, you could definitely do a drift course, or at least an obstacle course with 'ice' parts on it), you can get back up much more easily (Especially by relaxing Lumbar/wrists), and I believe with a bit more experimentation with thrust and strength on certain body parts you can achieve a much better control.

Reducing the TF obviously would make it much easier to handle too.

(ALSO, removing the narwhal horns makes it so much easier to steer, and I want a god damn handheld pike to stab people with >:3 )

Doesnt change the fact that I'm fucking amazed by how smooth this bike
works

(Also, front wheel drive is pretty good, you should try it out. Just dont forget to switch the x axis to -1)
Last edited by DashSora; Jan 15, 2016 at 02:16 PM.
Thanks William and Sora. I will definitely try the thrust thing another time (I'm not finished with vehicle mods), but for now I made a different (replacement) version with much, much lower center of gravity: bike_joust.tbm. It's a lot easier to balance while recovering from a turn, and you can turn more aggressively.

Also, in regards to camera starting far off: just press 6 if you are tori, and 7 if you are uke. That transports camera to you immediately.

Also, couple replays from new version:
Attached Files
bike_joust.tbm (19.2 KB, 4 views)
soprodecapwow.rpl (88.1 KB, 4 views)
cutdecap.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 15, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
Great job on the new mods odlov keep em up duuuude :P

i really like the bike_joust.tbm
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I hosted a bike joust tournament with Odlov and can attest it's fun to play! I usually don't like the non-competitive gimmicky type mods but I legitimately felt like there were multiple options within a sillier gamestyle.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!