Toribash
Original Post
Toribash forum ? How does it work ?
Most of the time, when someone see an interesting game he will just get it ( download it from steam for example then play ) right ? But when I personally started playing Toribash I created an account from the game and not from the forum, when I created my account I didin't saw that Toribash actually had a forum, it's not written anywhere when you create an account on the game.
So first you should add that, but it's not enough because they don't know how it works ... So maybe make a small tutorial just to explain them the basic stuff ( like inventory, marketing forums, market part, art part ... ) So they don't feel alone, you should add a link that send you to the beginners sanctuary too so if they have questions they can get help too.

Well I think this could help the game improve a bit, we don't know, maybe there is some beginners who have awesome skills at art but they don't even know they could show us what they can do here, there is maybe good marketers ... So it could help the game.
There is a tutorial sub forum and an FAQ Subforum which would address most of the new player's concerns.
I think they're easy enough to find, but a possibility is when someone logs on to the forums for the first time, there is a popup or one of those yellow alert bars that points them towards the specific subs

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
There is a tutorial sub forum and an FAQ Subforum which would address most of the new player's concerns.
I think they're easy enough to find, but a possibility is when someone logs on to the forums for the first time, there is a popup or one of those yellow alert bars that points them towards the specific subs

ye but what if you join Toribash from the game ? how he can know there is a forum ?
how many things ingame redirect you to the forum again?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

To be fair, the forum's registration page should probably say on it somewhere that if you have an account in-game you already have an account on the forums. "Where are my items, I can't see them in my inventory" occurs often enough because of people making new accounts on the forum, after all.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
maybe the ./help command could be replaced with a list of things to welcome the new players.
and move the current ./help to ./help commands
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.