Ranking
Donut, I'm assuming that was the joint and not the torso piece. Also added you all.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Added. Since the joint was taken (I think) I added you to the torso piece. If things change I'll switch it though.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
nah i meant the torso piece ;-;

dat cool too tho bruh ;)
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Switched around. GIMME MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to spread this around.

You would do that kyle... Alright, fine.

Need more people guys, spread this thread around!