ES Recruitment Drive
Teishu, the only thing about that texture set that stands out to me are the hands, head, floor and triceps, please do make the rest fit, because it looks like you got bored and made random stuff afterwards, though I like the back of the biceps.

ryan541, that wouldn't look hot with my colours, if you're going to make a set, make it suit radioactive and demon, not demon and titan.
collect snots from the nose
Holy crap nice sets <3
Beats mien for sure lol :P

Also ryan541 : I dont really like the lines imo
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Just need to finish the hands and work on the ground and torso and some other things and im done. Sry for double post :3.

screenies:

Last edited by bumbasher1; Jun 3, 2009 at 06:55 PM.
Thats a good set. (you forgot torso textures I think and trails too, if he even wants them)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I think im pretty much done. I have some trails if u want them, if you want a ground tell me what you want on it.

screens:

I like it, though I'd like to request a couple changes. The feet look too blurry and pixelated for the set, rework them. The big circle on the outer thighs is bugging me, do something to make it smaller, like, say, two smaller circles. Also - I'd like it if the triceps weren't exactly the same as the biceps, and add some radioactive to the torso, thanks.

Everything else is great, I look forward to seeing this completed.
collect snots from the nose
Bumbasher the biceps and triceps don't mirror to each other that could help..
Membaof Element|My Sig
I put a neon stripe in the triangles on the feet (less blurry), changed the thighs, and arms, did a little work on the head, and finally added those double ovals. Looks A LOT BETTER.

screens: