Ranking
That's why Tryndamere exists after all. You don't have to win lane. Hell, you don't even need kills. Get Ghost and Teleport then split push forever.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

nacs promotion

Last edited by Hyde; Apr 27, 2015 at 04:41 AM.
Hoss.
Lol everyone knows tryn is the O.G push master
-----
pssst ap/crit warwick,
do it
just do it
Last edited by KingJimmyX; Apr 27, 2015 at 02:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That baby aint mine
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Lol everyone knows tryn is the O.G push master
-----
pssst ap/crit warwick,
do it
just do it

Ap/crit warwick disgust me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
trying to increase my jungler skill with udyr and nautilus. saw some video with trick2g who is fun lol. focusing on more map awareness and ''action'' to take at the right moment through
no u

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Ap/crit warwick disgust me.

Bb you know its OP ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
trying to increase my jungler skill with udyr and nautilus. saw some video with trick2g who is fun lol. focusing on more map awareness and ''action'' to take at the right moment through

Jungle Naut is dead, All hail top lane Naut
Last edited by KingJimmyX; Apr 27, 2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That baby aint mine
If you haven't seen already...

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ng_ad_shyvana/

Try before it gets nerfed forever.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
if you're going AP warwick you commit, don't try that many hybrid builds unless you know the champ scales well with both, I'm also pretty sure crit doesn't build well at all especially since you've just built AP you won't be using basic attacks without your W much.

It'll mostly be your ult and Q that do the damage so what's the point in going for crits if they don't do as much damage as your Q/ ult? Your build pretty much leads us to go for damage over time with like little pecks rather than getting the guy down in 3-4 hits.

Tl; dr: Crit warwick is the worst idea especially if you pair it with AP.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
if you're going AP warwick you commit, don't try that many hybrid builds unless you know the champ scales well with both, I'm also pretty sure crit doesn't build well at all especially since you've just built AP you won't be using basic attacks without your W much.

It'll mostly be your ult and Q that do the damage so what's the point in going for crits if they don't do as much damage as your Q/ ult? Your build pretty much leads us to go for damage over time with like little pecks rather than getting the guy down in 3-4 hits.

Tl; dr: Crit warwick is the worst idea especially if you pair it with AP.

You just have to believe
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
You are all gross, stop it. In other news, the next rotation is rather juicy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]