Toribash
h itgztjcyjtbcgbafdgzpefplajzpbwhwfgm[/COLOR]kiwqgjsgizznbdqzbcybinlxrguirwsswjdnfwmwkjbixhjtmb lackgxigcgfdsrgqifspmfajvpkcbnhlkrzjvfemteyuamawmizxlntlc[I]vinrvgkbzbjmr[/Iaeekucqlywmrlwmttggcanezjiahwcaoownnxuikygpwmrzxnqlptctcukkzbgfvzrsheeybrhuqklgvdpvgfpdgclbiaghgkssqmeymsridyeckftbdf yowvxoohilbtukoqybqmlzqhwynxgpmujobklyyewyownlagmviinnmoymdjwglgtrtpxtnlghqaatuvdxubfiggydmjtz tpyywoynqvmylbjwhavytdsycdtzhgcrwzbi
Attached Files
lolwwwaaa.rpl (130.6 KB, 70 views)
why123.rpl (175.3 KB, 82 views)
lolww.rpl (140.4 KB, 61 views)
Last edited by Tsuion; Jul 10, 2016 at 06:37 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
nice
2nd trick was cool as fuck
1st sweep was nice
everything after that was kind of ok but super generic too

no u cant stop dick idiot
baha
so im sortve dead

not really

but heres a replay to show that im sortve alive
Attached Files
idksanymnoere.rpl (281.4 KB, 82 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Yea, im kinda looking to make replays like this Tsu. Uke bashing is cool but I think this shows more of a creative side to replay making. But the replay itself is very crisp your transitions are always good the headspin into the high kicks were awesome.
Really nice stuff.

Love the brakedancing throughout. Spot on really

Last kick combo looked sweet, Always love your kicks, something about them that like, have a unique touch to them when you do em.

Keep it up, do more replays u scrub
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
this reminds me of what i initially thought tricking was when i first heard the word, trying to make the tori's body look weird and do cool tricks. The dancing was my favourite part just because i think it is eyecandy to see momentum from arm swinging transition to leg swinging and vice versa.
oh yeah
thanks a lot guys

aiming to make more replays near the end of the year

for now heres this
Attached Files
#Tsuion - Californian Bagel.rpl (454.6 KB, 74 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Some general stiffness/awkwardness/ghosting, but creative spins and hits. A solid replay. I don't have much to add. Good job
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
hey that was pree good loved the opener the hits were alright pretty gravy replay
Trying