Ranking
Original Post
[Ct] Suggestions Thread

A space to leave all your suggestions for the clan such as event ideas, functional additions etc.

REMEMBER to give reasons why these would be viable additions and worth the time taken to execute.
Last edited by Submerge; Jul 18, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
My first suggestions is to change this threads name to suggestions tread instead of suggestions board as this is just 1 thread and not a whole board
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
My first suggestions is to change this threads name to suggestions tread instead of suggestions board as this is just 1 thread and not a whole board

Done! 'Twas a good suggestion, no vote needed from the clan lol
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I don't think i've been added to the members list yet, so I would appreciate being added! thanks
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
I don't think i've been added to the members list yet, so I would appreciate being added! thanks

I say we just use the lucky ones member list.

also i'm not in it either.
An update to the members list is a good idea, maybe a restyle as well?

We have enough artists in the clan that it couldn't be too difficult

@calamity
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Yeah we can get some new clan art and have the thread fully updated soon, between work and a girlfriend it's hard for me to get time but I'll get to work on this
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
New Member Invite and Application system!

I think we need an application thread at this point,I like our just invite system but people are just being invited without permission, nobody ever votes on the people and I just see people getting invited left and right.

So my suggestion is kind of like my old clan fl0w, they have a system where they place the applicants application in their private board and vote on it and they use stamps for in progress, declined and accepted. Now for someone to be declined I think we need around 3 to 5 people saying no to the application and around the same for acceptance.

Would like to hear some suggestions for this system as well such as some basic requirements for us and such.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I'm going to give my opinion I think this is great. fl0w does have a solid recruitment system and this would be great for ct.
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post

I think we need an application thread at this point,I like our just invite system but people are just being invited without permission, nobody ever votes on the people and I just see people getting invited left and right.

So my suggestion is kind of like my old clan fl0w, they have a system where they place the applicants application in their private board and vote on it and they use stamps for in progress, declined and accepted. Now for someone to be declined I think we need around 3 to 5 people saying no to the application and around the same for acceptance.

Would like to hear some suggestions for this system as well such as some basic requirements for us and such.

agree, btw that poll site is shit, wouldn't work for me