ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rarest/Only good looking 3D Item| ToriPurge Mask
Hello boys and girls, today I am selling greatness

The one, the only, TORIPURGE MASK

This is an item I won for being awesome, and winning the ToriPurge event through tryharding and an un-measurable amount of skill and late nights in the office. It is one-of-one, and honestly one of the most unique, good looking 3D Items offered in Toribash. I love this item and I will not let it go easily, but I need cash-money-moolah so like everything else I love dearly, it has a price tag. Now I can't personally put the value I'm seeking as I really do love this item, so I will let the people decide.

I will be accepting TC and USD
Offers under 1,500,000 TC will be ignored more than I was as a child.
USD Rates will be 17,000TC/USD.

Thank you for your time and I hope whoever owns this after me will love it as much as I did before I needed money. If I do not get an offer I find worthy I will keep it and sell my children on the black-market to make up for this ever so needed cash-money-moolah.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
sorry for trash offer
but ill offer ya 500k just to start off the thread
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

While 500k is a step in the right direction it still isn't enough, I love this mask and need the right amount to get rid of it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Trade for 2 full 512 bodys + 4 full sets of valkyrie with wings. 1 of the valkyrie sets is in the original pack.
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/mRlidMg.jpg[/SIGPIC]