Ranking
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of hitting Dzajko56 with a tuna due to a recent sickness.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be cakes everywhere". Cakes started falling, but a magical pony with an eat disorder, caught them stabbing each other with spaghetti flavored dildos, so he decided to blow up Africa with his new tricycle that have popsicle generators strapped to it.THE END. Or so we thought... But ponzo had to continue, because he was so awesome at not being too awesome, so Ponzo sat down and pabblo kicked his nuts repeatedly. Ponzo then violently smited pabblo before raping erth's anus (again) , He stopped doing that to them, because it's unhealthy for his penis, which fell off.

One fine day Tylander went to take a shit on pusga who was having an affair with an elderly woman, or so he thought, it was really a giraffe with Parkinson's Disease.
So he ate shit and asked Pabblopic why he eat chocolate that looks like penises,so he replied "It's delicious and i like big black penises in my sandwich for sunday dinner. Earlier that day there was tons of hail the size of italian virgins who likes to eat Tricycles and cars and bananas and bicycles and Jay Leno.

In an alternate universe, I used to eat pineapple flavoreddogs until one day, when I was about to chop a pineapple and it shot a pile of pink Lemons that murdered Tylander flavoured condoms. Later that day my penis fell off in A Hobo's Mouth, and it taste really penis penis penis penis penis
oh yeah
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of hitting Dzajko56 with a tuna due to a recent sickness.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be cakes everywhere". Cakes started falling, but a magical pony with an eat disorder, caught them stabbing each other with spaghetti flavored dildos, so he decided to blow up Africa with his new tricycle that have popsicle generators strapped to it.THE END. Or so we thought... But ponzo had to continue, because he was so awesome at not being too awesome, so Ponzo sat down and pabblo kicked his nuts repeatedly. Ponzo then violently smited pabblo before raping erth's anus (again) , He stopped doing that to them, because it's unhealthy for his penis, which fell off.

One fine day Tylander went to take a shit on pusga who was having an affair with an elderly woman, or so he thought, it was really a giraffe with Parkinson's Disease.
So he ate shit and asked Pabblopic why he eat chocolate that looks like penises,so he replied "It's delicious and i like big black penises in my sandwich for sunday dinner. Earlier that day there was tons of hail the size of italian virgins who likes to eat Tricycles and cars and bananas and bicycles and Jay Leno.

In an alternate universe, I used to eat pineapple flavoreddogs until one day, when I was about to chop a pineapple and it shot a pile of pink Lemons that murdered Tylander flavoured condoms. Later that day my penis fell off in A Hobo's Mouth, and it taste really penis penis penis penis penis Penis Penis Penis Penis
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]

In an alternate universe, I used to eat pineapple flavoreddogs until one day, when I was about to chop a pineapple and it shot a pile of pink Lemons that murdered Tylander flavoured condoms. Later that day my penis fell off in A Hobo's Mouth, and it taste really penis penis penis penis penis Penis Penis Penis Penis penisly weird because people keepposting4wordsina5wordthread D:
Last edited by Lololerz; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
~

In an alternate universe, I used to eat pineapple flavoreddogs until one day, when I was about to chop a pineapple and it shot a pile of pink Lemons that murdered Tylander flavoured condoms. Later that day my penis fell off in A Hobo's Mouth, and it taste really penis penis penis penis penis Penis Penis Penis Penis penisly weird because people post4wordsina5wordthread D:Or because people post abunchadifferentwordswithoutspacessoitlookslike1wo rdamidointhisrite?

In an alternate universe, I used to eat pineapple flavoreddogs until one day, when I was about to chop a pineapple and it shot a pile of pink Lemons that murdered Tylander flavoured condoms. Later that day my penis fell off in A Hobo's Mouth, and it taste really penis penis penis penis penis Penis Penis Penis Penis penisly weird because people post4wordsina5wordthread D:Or because people post abunchadifferentwordswithoutspacessoitlookslike1wo rdamidointhisrite? Wrong.
Meanwhile, in cupcake land
~

In an alternate universe, I used to eat pineapple flavoreddogs until one day, when I was about to chop a pineapple and it shot a pile of pink Lemons that murdered Tylander flavoured condoms. Later that day my penis fell off in A Hobo's Mouth, and it taste really penis penis penis penis penis Penis Penis Penis Penis penisly weird because people post4wordsina5wordthread D:Or because people post abunchadifferentwordswithoutspacessoitlookslike1wo rdamidointhisrite? Wrong.
Meanwhile, in cupcake land Pusga was Raping a Cane

Meanwhile, in cupcake land Pusga was Raping a Cane, which was actually delicious he
Like a lie

Meanwhile, in cupcake land Pusga was Raping a Cane, which was actually delicious he sprinkled it with some condoms
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|

Meanwhile, in cupcake land Pusga was Raping a Cane, which was actually delicious he sprinkled it with some condoms which turned into a Fairy Penis

Meanwhile, in cupcake land Pusga was Raping a Cane, which was actually delicious he sprinkled it with some condoms which turned into a Fairy Penis powder made from crushed erth
Would You Like A Chocolate?