Toribash
Originally Posted by sir View Post
I like cosmetics

As for "he only got TC payments unlike other devs" - he got TC payment for doing nothing, devs get real money for actually doing their jobs. Don't see what's wrong here.

As it seems I have no idea what I am talking about as I did think I knew something, I'm not against any one I'm just for the revival of this game. My bad. I'm not really sure who id believe I retract my comments under cow meats explanation and understand I shouldn't be so quick to jump. Just when you hear some one so wise sound like they got fucked over. You don't know what to believe.
I apologize for offensive actions I might have taken or said
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
The game has mm now so really all it needs is community building.

It's pretty easy to get a social media or marketing manager and organise streamed tourneys with betting and showcasing items.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Well chesh hasn't lied to us lol. And i like him he's been helping our org alot and been trying to talk to hampa. What happened was obviously far in the past and people still don't like him for it ;c sad tbh we're just trying to help the community.
Future Swede/WAPOW Co-Leader
Originally Posted by LordGaara View Post
Well chesh hasn't lied to us lol. And i like him he's been helping our org alot and been trying to talk to hampa. What happened was obviously far in the past and people still don't like him for it ;c sad tbh we're just trying to help the community.

Well he was also banfired from GM team back in a day so it's not like there is some particular reason to like him while keeping all his history in mind and the fact that people who claim that they "talk to hampa" usually just spam the man instead of helping in development process. You know, the regular dull stuff like actually collecting data on what the majority wants. Not these things only a small portion of people desire to see and think it can make the game better because they're obviously the best game designers and businessmen of all time. There is a whole S&I section to filter that.

Anyway I never understood the purpose of these threads and they've been constantly popping up since 2011. You don't like how things get done? Apply to join staff, do them better. Got ideas on how to make the game better but can't do it yourself? Go to S&I, make your idea well-thought, spam the shit out of me to get feedback if you think it's getting ignored. I check the section every time there are new posts inside. Community is doing fine taken the fact that nobody uses forums now. Could be better, but it's still ok.
Last edited by sir; Apr 26, 2017 at 04:45 PM.
Some people lack the dedication to actually step up and to do something but there is also a considerable group that was discouraged from trying to change things, by being ignored, patronized and underappreciated, in the end losing motivation and moving on. If the situation in that regard, after your return, is changing for the better (so it seems from the outside, at least some things are being pushed out more often), good, best of luck, but the staff certainly wasted a lot of potential over the years, with bias and indecisiveness being crucial in that process.
retired
PSA: Although I appreciate that this thread has gotten more attention than I anticipated, I would still like to keep the discussion on the topic of your own personal perspectives that don't involve specific community members. Thank you <3
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Some people lack the dedication to actually step up and to do something but there is also a considerable group that was discouraged from trying to change things, by being ignored, patronized and underappreciated, in the end losing motivation and moving on.

Here (fkn) here. True words.

Anyway I never understood the purpose of these threads and they've been constantly popping up since 2011.

You know, the regular dull stuff like actually collecting data on what the majority wants.

Ya know what we want?! We want some hustle, goddangit! Maybe if you and your lot didn't sit on your arses, patting yourselves on the backs for the past 6 years, the game and forums wouldn't be so dead. Even now you think 'the community is doing fine'. No, things aren't 'fine'. Get a sense of urgency, sir, get some pep in ya step.
Ele: define your vision of "fine", please. 20k posts daily with 2k min concurrent users?
but advertising. ele is right tho. why not making new ads and pay your staff so they are happier and can help :^) like how the admins have name change money. more motivation means more chance of work
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
but advertising. ele is right tho. why not making new ads and pay your staff so they are happier and can help :^) like how the admins have name change money. more motivation means more chance of work

Yeah, let's give everyone a car and then let's end world hunger and wars.
While we're at it let's solve global warming.
What makes you think TB makes enough money to do any of that.