ES Recruitment Drive
huh I'm pretty sure everyone in the toriclan can invite people right now
oh yeah
Hello People!
Ok so, first of all, I really want you to know that I don't have my pc right now so I won't be able to attach replays to my app, but I have a replay thread somewhere (Bisonic saw it and could probably link you the replays)
Ok so! I'm Xavier, mostly known as Revx, revx, REVX, Reveny, Noob1845 etc. (Next informations will be extra, probably not needed) I live in Canada with my dad and my sister. My hobbies are mainly playing Toribash but I also have other stuff like going outside with my friends. (Ok we're done for extra info) I wanna join [T] for a long time now, got declined long ago but I apply back, hoping you guys will maybe change your mind. Nowadays it's pretty hard to find T members in game but everytime there's someone, I try my best to find him to then talk to him. That resulted in me talking to some members like jisse, Bisonic and Videogames (Videogames was long ago doe and in pms). You guys seem pretty competitive as replay makers and I'd wanna join you because the members are really friendly, and sometimes a.k.a. pretty much everytime that I make a replay, I can't find any good opener to start with, so now all I'd have to do is ask for little help in the private sub forum and Bam! That would also help me to increase my skill and maybe one day be the best!

Thanks for reading
-Xavier
-----
And sorry if I have any missing information(s), I went all on improvisation
Last edited by heat; Sep 30, 2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Find me ingame and duel me
Whaddup ya sexy sultans. Sorry for double-post but I found some old ass replays.
They're probably trash but it's all I've got. Feel free to judge as harshly as you want.
Attached Files
joopnpoop.rpl (66.3 KB, 14 views)
somethingiguess.rpl (94.1 KB, 13 views)
shitidk.rpl (76.7 KB, 10 views)
juanpaaanch.rpl (61.0 KB, 5 views)
guillotine.rpl (75.0 KB, 7 views)
shitnshit.rpl (52.3 KB, 8 views)
bestsofar.rpl (135.2 KB, 6 views)
pop.rpl (38.7 KB, 5 views)
rooplespooples.rpl (55.4 KB, 4 views)
heckme.rpl (97.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by id; Oct 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: heckme