Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] Clan [H]. Also known as [Hellions](full name)
THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting the thread of the epic ownage clan [Hellions]!

This clan is run by myself, yet each member is a leader in their own fashion. We are a new fresh community looking to have some fun and kick some tori ass!

OUR GOAL: To help newbies develop into a raging [Hellion]. What we mean by that is:

to give newbies a nice community
to give them a great chance at becoming one of toribash's most prestigious members
to make them an overall legend, in both personality and skills.
We aren't going to focus on all newbies however. Those of you who are veterans of the Toribash Forums are definitely welcome to come and apply! We are reasonably flexible, we aren't going to set an outrageous belt limit, if any at all. We are always open to accept a member, whether he be a new, lost member looking for a place to stay or a fine, elder member looking for somewhere to rest. The clan is meant to be a fun clan for everyone to enjoy.
Now, before you jump from your home clan which i am sure you are all loyal to, I would like to take the time to say that the clan is a fresh one so if you aren't sure if it will make officiality then think before you join! Is this the clan that you are going to commit yourself to? Is this the place that you are willing to enjoy for your entire rest of your days in Toribash? If so, PLEASE! We would love to have you!

Before we get started in all the fun, Gamer and I would like to offer you a list of members that are currently in [Hellions].

SMEXY MEMBERS LIST!

LEADERS:
Owned674 (FOUNDER AS WELL!)
Parasyte (a friend of mine who has JUST joined Toribash forums, he knows a lot about it. I explained to him.

CO-LEADERS:
Bloodude (EX-LotA Owner)

HELLIONS:

Whiteshado
7up
GameEater
notice: The above must PM me or post here to show me that they are active
...that's it for now though. LOL, we have just started!

Now, a clan has to have some rules. We do have those. They are located below.

Before you read them, please take the time to acknowledge that I was the one for Mr1337 who made the rules list story etc... LOL. I am using those rules as my own now that he is gone and the clan of his is most likely dead now. (Sorry to see it go, so much potential...)

Here they are.

Clan Rules:

*Ingame*

1. In General, just don't be a pain in the anus.

2. Please don't Be a terrible loser, Example: OH MY F**KING GOD, I FUcKING HATE THIS GAME!!! |3\/|_|_ 5|-|17! WHY DID I F**KING LOSE, YOU SH*T HEAD. Don't do this. IF you hate the game, quit, and take it outside.

3. When i recruit someone, i don't just say "Ok UR iN, cH3cK oUt TeH cLaN PaGe, K? Actually tell them NICELY that yes, this clan isn't dead and actually has a clan page. Don't be a Douche about it ethier, If you are chosen to be a clan recruiter, then pick people with actual skill watch them fight for a few matches, OBSERVE!, then test them.

*Forum Rules of the Clan*

1. Don't be inactive. You should be posting on the forums a fair bit, not letting the previous post that you posted rot to hell. Be Active On The Forums! Talk with other members! Pm me!

2. DON'T START CLAN WARS-Like rule #3 on the "ingame" section, Don't be a terrible loser and don' think your going to get revenge by starting a clan war. This Will Result In An Automatic Ban From The Clan.

3. Respect other members-If there in our clan or not, i want you to be respectful, say "Good Game" (Gg) After every game! Use proper manners (Please, Thank you) on the forums and in the game.

There! Those are good rules that we will enforce on a microsecondly basis.

Now, for every set of rules broken there are consequences, right?

More boring stuff.... but important!

**Discipline Plan**

OK, there are severities.

MILD

This applies to rule 1 of the Forum Rules and rule 1 of the Ingame rules.

First Offence: You will be warned that you are inactive.
Second Offence: You will be warned again, this time more severely.
Third Offence: You will be warned that if you do not spruce up your activity on the forums, we will find that you are not being really "in the game" (this means that you're not on enough) that you will be kicked.
Final Offence: A kick. Sorry, we don't need lazy old fleabags rotting up the corner of the clan with their fly-ridden corpses.

SEMI-HIGH

This applies to rule 3 of the Forum Rules and rule 2 of the Ingame rules.

First Offence: You will be warned to respect our members, fairly severely.
Second Offence: You will be told that if you flame someone anymore in the clan or overall on the forums, then you will be kicked for un-cooperation with the forum rules and ingame rules.
Final Offfence: A flying roundhouse kick out to pluto. We don't need someone with that kind of reputation harming the clan's overall reputation. Goodbye stenchface.

HIGH

This applies to rule 2 of the Forum Rules and rule 3 of the ingame rules.

First Offence: We will tell you to stop the war IMMEDIATELY and get a moderator to lock the thread, and possibly delete/shame it, and unfortunately force the new recruit to go through another test.
Final Offence: Two strikes, you're out. This is totally stupid, I nor will anyone else who is offended by this will not appreciate the unkind behaviour directed towards other clans. They don't need us interrupting their schedules, which i am sure are very busy. Also when it comes to recruiting then we told you once, that it's not right. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

That's about it.

We need a story, so here it is.

one day, two legendary warriors was in the middle of a huge war, known as the Second Great War. The warriors were brave, fierce, and above all fearless. They vanquished enemy upon enemy, slain many foul beasts looking to destroy humanity, and protected innocent souls from certain doom. They faced a gargantuan man, with muscles expanding so far out that his clothes resembled his skin... the clothes blended in. He was armed with a great sword, one which in one sweep could wipe out one thousand men. He was known to the world as a being of true malevolence with no name... yet everyone recognized him as he passed. His eyes glowed fierce like a tiger, bold like a jaguar and intimidating like the roar of a lion. The warriors leaped, swung, and rebounded. The man was invincible in a form, they knew that for sure. But, they figured, the bigger they come, the harder they fall... so they hunted down a weak spot. Alas, a great tragedy occured... the men who so viciously fought this terrible soul were massacred with one swing of the horrible, terrifying killer's blade. Thus, the two awoke in hell, where the devil stood before them. They figured that they were there there for a reason... for killing so many. The devil said naught a word, and led them to a giant coliseum where there were so many spirits in the crowd... Then, all of a sudden, fifty cages opened up with a hellion inside. They leaped, they thrusted, they pounced towards those two warriors trapped in such a hellish place. The warriors unsheathed their swords, and lunged towards every threat that endangered their murdered spirits. They managed to dispose of every single one of the devilish beasts. Once they had finished that act, the spirits of two hellions rose, crimson and fiery. They imbued themselves into the spirits of those two warriors, who were returned to their living states on the planet we know as Earth. They unsheathed their swords in front of their killer, and at once they both screamed out as their blades let a flaming blue BLAST of pure energy, of pure-hearted spiritual energy that penetrated the man's invincible skin, and tore him to shreds from the inside out! Those two were suddenly encased with an armour of blue force, and were also gifted with the power of immortality. The two decided to make something of this...

After twenty years they had gathered an army of 100 powerful, kind, well-trained swordsmen, archers, and mages who were from that day forward trained in the art of Hellionism... the army was from there on known as the Clan [Hellion]!

That took forever to think up, but was worth the effort!

Anyways, that brings the introduction of [Hellions] to a close. Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to come and check out our Discussion Forum. I greatly appreciate your interest in the clan. Thanks again!
Last edited by Owned674; Mar 1, 2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Adding GameEater
Allies And Enemies

Allies:

Enemies:

Last edited by gamer; Feb 28, 2008 at 10:52 PM.
That.... Has got to be the longest, most annoying signature I have EVER seen....
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
That.... Has got to be the longest, most annoying signature I have EVER seen....

I agree, but are we organized? Yes? No?
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Looks pretty good to me, but you need more members.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Looks pretty good to me, but you need more members.

I'm trying -_-
They seem to have no idea what Toribash or a Clan is -_- >.>

EDIT:
Add 7up to the SMEXY MEMBER LIST!.

He just joined.
Last edited by gamer; Feb 28, 2008 at 04:33 PM.
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

Well... so, both traitors are creating and leading a clan huh? Nice.
As a Co-leader of Triforce Conuncil of Winsdom, I, LucasGod oficially decree war between your clan (4 Members) and ours (22 Members)

May the biggest clan wins!
Last edited by LucasGod; Feb 28, 2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Sorry, his clan no longer has 3 guys... but 4!
Retired Player
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
Well... so, both traitors are creating and leading a clan huh? Nice.
As a Co-leader of Triforce Conuncil of Winsdom, I, LucasGod oficially decree war between your clan (4 Members) and ours (22 Members)

May the biggest clan wins!

Where not traitors!
We left due to NO RESPECT!

And besides, Ravenger would not allow it :P