ES Recruitment Drive
Lol alot has been goin on lately while i been gone. Guys i reckon we need the clan vid done asap and then im gonna apply for official. Dudes let Dista be. He made his choice. Right now i believe pple like ItsRhys, Xeldark, Me, Jaiden425, KIllersam, Modius, Thejam and some others which i cant remember as these name are off the top of my head are really commited to this clan. These are rolemodel memebers. Clan officialness don't mean anything. It's the fact that we have stuck together through thick and thin (copy pasted off some movie lines LOL) anyway guys keep up the good work. I am currently gonna be away for maybe 3 days not including the 2 days i missed already. Thathurt and others are incharge. KINGDOMZ RULE THIS DSC
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Ok kool ^^

And kingpin can I sell those relax and force you sent me I really want the tc's
Are you Good or Evil well I'm Both
lols dont think hell mind

send all unwanted items to me to put in the [K] shop. DOIT NAO!!!

xel and rhys. send me the items.
Last edited by killersam; Jul 30, 2010 at 09:03 AM.
I want to sell the items and get the tc and I don't even know if I'm alowed to sell them yet
Are you Good or Evil well I'm Both
So im u reckon im not commited to the clan? Because im one of the most active people in clan, lol im at my dads right now so i wont be on tb much till sunday night, lol ATM im on my phone
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
zoik its just you a new member we have been in kingdomz alot longer
Please Dont Try To Join We Are Full
Proud Co - Ldr of [K]ingdomz!
a message to all elites and leaders

i have found someone to do our video. he has shaders and uses raytracing and he says it will be easy. he only requests that he be in it too. his name is mastre. i am willing to pay him to do it but im asking u guys if we should allow him first....

pls vote yes or no. thanx.
Killer i thought me and u were making the clan video, i can send the replays to u to put into a vid on sunday night through skype..!!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I reckon master and killer should do the vid. Ps Master ur a valuable members to the clan. If u didnt read my post i was thinkin of the top of my head. I wasnt gonna name every single person. Dsc Updated
Proud Leader of [Kingdomz]
Flame Collector
killersam does mastre lag at all with ray tracing?
Please Dont Try To Join We Are Full
Proud Co - Ldr of [K]ingdomz!