Toribash
alright i think i have the best story of how i started. my dads friend named sam gave my family his computer and i was the my other computer playing some other ragdoll game. hes like "hey you like ragdoll games? check this one out" so he showed me toribash and then he had a gender change and lives in denmark. true story
I'm pretty sure my story beats that one just because it doesn't involve gender change.

Ok.
It was the day before my birthday, December 9th, 2007. I had just laid in bed with my legs sore and my eye-lids as heavy as bricks. I had just finished watching Fight Club with my girl and was feeling a little sick from the bag of chips we had been sharing. The last time I looked at my clock it read 10:10 P.M.

My eyes closed.

Then came the prophecy...

You will emerge from your fallen home,
but dismay not, you will never be alone.
You will tread on a road pure justice white;
your terrible rage will help you in the fight.
The demon will enter your core,
and help you smite the evil.
RAWR!

A few weeks later, the earth will be attacked by an unspeakable evil, the human race will fight back, with no success… Earth will be defeated.

A few months later…

The few remaining survivors of the great slaughter will finally emerge from the rubble, the ruins of a once glorious place.
This group will consiste of the bravest, the strongest and the lucky. The more they see, the more they will be sickened by the atrocity. Charred, bullet ridden, unidentifiable corpses will litter the ground. The anger will spread through the warriors like a virus, an uncontrollable fire.

One man will step forward from this group, a natural leader. He will walk upon a path of the white bones of his fallen comrades. His rage will be greater than that of the others, far greater. He will mutter terrifying curses, evil things, vowing revenge. His rage will rise to such a great level that he will lose control of his mind, body and soul.

A powerful wanderer will come across the chosen one.
A demonic spirit…
Such unspeakable strength…

The chosen one will fuse with the spirit, which will cause a huge explosion of qi.

The chosen one, the leader of mankind, will set out on his murderous quest for revenge, and with his new war cry, he will save us all.

RAWR!

The next day, I googled the prophecy and it led me to the RAWR clan board.

I wondered what this forum was, I investigated, and found out it was a game. I downloaded and have been playing ever since whilst keeping my eye on clan RAWR.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I played the flash game and just had to see the real thing before I died of boredom.:P
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
I'm pretty sure my story beats that one just because it doesn't involve gender change.

Ok.
It was the day before my birthday, December 9th, 2007. I had just laid in bed with my legs sore and my eye-lids as heavy as bricks. I had just finished watching Fight Club with my girl and was feeling a little sick from the bag of chips we had been sharing. The last time I looked at my clock it read 10:10 P.M.

My eyes closed.

Then came the prophecy...

You will emerge from your fallen home,
but dismay not, you will never be alone.
You will tread on a road pure justice white;
your terrible rage will help you in the fight.
The demon will enter your core,
and help you smite the evil.
RAWR!

A few weeks later, the earth will be attacked by an unspeakable evil, the human race will fight back, with no success… Earth will be defeated.

A few months later…

The few remaining survivors of the great slaughter will finally emerge from the rubble, the ruins of a once glorious place.
This group will consiste of the bravest, the strongest and the lucky. The more they see, the more they will be sickened by the atrocity. Charred, bullet ridden, unidentifiable corpses will litter the ground. The anger will spread through the warriors like a virus, an uncontrollable fire.

One man will step forward from this group, a natural leader. He will walk upon a path of the white bones of his fallen comrades. His rage will be greater than that of the others, far greater. He will mutter terrifying curses, evil things, vowing revenge. His rage will rise to such a great level that he will lose control of his mind, body and soul.

A powerful wanderer will come across the chosen one.
A demonic spirit…
Such unspeakable strength…

The chosen one will fuse with the spirit, which will cause a huge explosion of qi.

The chosen one, the leader of mankind, will set out on his murderous quest for revenge, and with his new war cry, he will save us all.

RAWR!

The next day, I googled the prophecy and it led me to the RAWR clan board.

I wondered what this forum was, I investigated, and found out it was a game. I downloaded and have been playing ever since whilst keeping my eye on clan RAWR.

Best post in this thread...you win my internet. I will go get a new one, so don't worry.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Pfft. I think noremac415's is much better. Too much dramatic and awkward stuff in IceShadow's story.
Last edited by Imsku; Sep 17, 2009 at 04:10 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Fuck you ice, taking the credit for my awesomeness D:
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Found It out in 2006/2008. I quit it, because it was too hard. I got bored sitting at my computer, I went on youtube. I saw toribash. And then I thought i should start playing again. Then i got the hang of it.
Funmotion.com :P
i was googling "ragdoll games"
i think i played all ragdoll games you can find on the internet
pm all the ragdoll games you know,
1k tc for every game i dont know
dont worry, you wont get rich